AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Bob_IRL

anti fog for prescription inserts?

Probably a dumb question, but with every "anti-fog" product that I've tried so far (mostly just cheap stuff I bought locally and the stuff that comes with revisions) my perscription inserts still fog like crazy. Is there anything that really even works for perscription inserts? I stopped wearing contacts for good when one rolled behind my eye, so that options not really on the table. Any tips for specifically anti-fogging my inserts?

Really? I didn't like the cat crap at all... We use the stuff that swimmers use inside their goggles, lol.

Really? I didn't like the cat crap at all... We use the stuff that swimmers use inside their goggles, lol.

You gotta use the stuff out if the little red container, not the stuff out of the litter box...