American MilSim
Sheepdogs-LT

Sheepdogs - Miami AAR

Wait, so you gave a guy a patch and that makes him THE leader? Haha

Who are you again? Are you even relevant?

I always get tickled when when this question is asked in an argument. Just because you don't know someone doesn't bring their relevance into question. Hell I have no idea who you are or who sesops is. Should I expect you to inform me of who you are?

I have to be honest here I'm with Zippo 100% and I also don't have a problem with sesops. However D-train is slowly changing that. And as far as what happened out there well let's just say no one person is going to know the entire story. Not even the mighty D-train. So why are we even arguing about it. Sorry but you guys are arguing about two different pushes in the first place.

I always get tickled when when this question is asked in an argument. Just because you don't know someone doesn't bring their relevance into question. Hell I have no idea who you are or who sesops is. Should I expect you to inform me of who you are?

I have to be honest here I'm with Zippo 100% and I also don't have a problem with sesops. However D-train is slowly changing that. And as far as what happened out there well let's just say no one person is going to know the entire story. Not even the mighty D-train. So why are we even arguing about it. Sorry but you guys are arguing about two different pushes in the first place.

Were you there? Is your signature true? To be honest, we are not concerned if you have a problem with SEISOPS.

Let's leave the high school rebuttals at home. Let's get back to having a gentleman-y AAR discussion. 

The op was a blast and had a ton of dynamic movement. My only complaint was that the weather turned sour and UFS didn't let me use my rocket tube because they didn't bring the vehicles. All in all, counting down to BH3!

That last video wouldn't show for me the first time around, thanks Dave :D Was trying to get some perspective on who was shooting them. I think it was us.

BeGal what side where you on?

I'd pump your brakes there, man. I don't know you at all, but I do know Bagel and he's as good of a man that anyone could ever hope to meet. Despite that he is conducting himself much more proffesionally than you and your team members are on here. If you're to the point if name calling and personal attacks, I think you need to take a breather to cool off. Nothing positive of constructive can come from taking a discussion to that degree. Bagel is a member of Aesir as am I, and the way I see it, what you say to one of us you say to all of us. So I ask you, take a break and calm down and clear your head to get aore calm perspective before posting again.