American MilSim
Sheepdogs-LT

Sheepdogs - Miami AAR

We talk about this being a game of honor, yet expect everyone else to police us? I fail to see the logic.

Just because no one around you said anything to you in the heat of the game does not constitute a reason to do so. 

Then that promoter allowed you to continue on a path of self destruction. The point here is you willingly chose to ignore the ruleset, tried to claim you led a charge you did not (you were there, I saw you in the line, but it was being coordinated by a guy from ECR), and then in turn are ranting about stolen thunder.

Instead of trying to glorify yourself, lead by example and work to build this sport.

Did I just read that right? A guy from ECR lead the charge? That is hilarious. That just shows how oblivious you and anybody believe that to be true are to what is going on.

Quite positive. But of course, you're a regular Alexander, so I'm also quite positive that you have plenty to say about that. It's all good, I'm sure your UFS compadres appreciate you stealing their thunder lol.

What if by the outside chance what I say happen did in fact happen? Where does that put you on this. And if the worst thing I ever did was have a black Top on how does this make you look? But I see your ready to ride on this Train.

Who is stealing thunder from UFS as a team? Do you think everybody decided at the same time to push and automatically coordinated themselves?

CDF. By the way Frosty, what's your take on this? Does the fact you were too busy running an op to police someone give him permission to flaunt his violations? He sure likes to use your name in this lol.

Reading back it looks like you misread the previous posts. This post is not about stealing thunder as much as you want to try and make it. We posted to make a correction of the perception that the UFS push was actually further than depicted. I don't know who you are, but you obviously know who we are. UFS had CDF backed into a corner and anybody on the UFS that had a radio knows it. You didn't have a radio and that is ok.

With that said, I don't know who the guy from ECR is. I am quite sure he was one of several others I heard coordinating guys off of Cyper and DTrain. 2 guys can't directly coordinate a field that big, but they did lead the push.

If you have the patch I gave the guy who was leading it, I will happily sit down and shut up.

Wait, so you gave a guy a patch and that makes him THE leader? Haha

Who are you again? Are you even relevant?

And I most certainly am not am not spreading his name around. But I was with him at the start of the OP's and not to put him out there but he talks to me A lot and can tell me anything. We even meet with him and Bo. I don't think anyone gave it a 2nd thought. So like I said to Dave what's the real deal here. 1 Guy that had a black top on has made this much discussion. Why? Then to have the AAR report come out that showed something other than what really happen. Then you wonder why we take our own video and pics?

Just a personal take: 

No one really won the op. It was a game of Othello with dominance being traded back and forth. At the end of the first evolution MAKO and other CDF units were pushed into the SE corner by the UFS fob, and then later in the day were no more than 45 meters from it, which we voluntarily gave up to go address the situation at the bridge. 

Now, I have to shout out T-Rex for pushing all the way to our bridge, that was dope and is a testament to my "othello" reference. I gotta say though, I came under fire TWICE from assholes on UFS who were wearing green tops. They got pissed when I out shot them, but maybe their push was attributed to people RIGHTFULLY assuming they were friendly. In a junkyard no one is going to see the multicam on your legs. 

Now, I know the push you guys were talking about and it was in no way the Seisops led charge you believe, it was the ENTIRE UFS force. I have to agree, it was a good push, but saying it was only you is ridiculous. 

Speaking of which, thank goodness for the new semi rule. I got blasted full auto to the face from 15 feet and then watched the GrayBush hold the trigger and slow walk on another kid. Just FYI, that shit isn't MilSim. 

Keep in mind I have no problems with anyone on SEISOPS and I think Dee is a cool dude. I just feel I need to give my opinion on the events.