American MilSim
Busyseeker

Looking For Personal Experiences concerning Kastway Airsoft

FIRST OFF I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO DISRESPECT TO KASTWAY AIRSOFT.

I need to know if its a good solid place to buy from, I haven't seen anything bad or good about them and wanted to be sure that all was well.

I've been looking everywhere for a  Classic Army M15A4 P.M.C. with folding front and rear sights. So far everyone who has a version of it doesn't have it with the folding sights, and second those that have what I want are all out, including AirsoftGi ( for the past 3 months or more ) Hobbytron has them but the reviews I've seen about the site tell me to stay as far away from them as possible.

Look Rick will get you your stuff. Dude does not play when it comes to gear. Every OPs SEISOPS spends big money with him. If you see it and want it BUY IT. If you think the price is too high ask if you can a better deal he will work with you most of the time.

Guest Specs

They do good business. Not only do they provide essential gear ON-SITE at OP's, but they are never above answering all your questions and trouble shooting any issues you have with your own stuff. 

Kastway has helped me when my gun broke down at RY2 and when I lost my front sight at ESR 2. My step dad and I have made over $500 worth of purchases from them with no issues. They're friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would certainly recommend them.

I am bias a bit because I work with Rick and the Kastway crew almost on a  daily basis... not to mention they are an AMS sponsor.

However there was a time when I did not personally know Rick or the Kastway team. Back in my fledgling airsoft career I was pointed to Kastway as a source of airsoft gear information and it obviously turned out to be a good deal ;)

I can honestly say you will be hard pressed for better customer service with a personal touch. Rick, Alex and the Kastway guys go above and beyond the reach to help guys out and point them in the right direction instead of just trying to make a "quick sale". 

The only draw back I have had dealing with Kastway would be a delay shipping when they get slammed with orders (typically 10-14 day wait for my product). However that delay came with utter peace of mind that if the was an issue they'd get it fixed and make it right without the hassle you see at almost all the major retailers.

Anyhow my 2 cents on the subject.

I have only actually ordered something from Kastway twice. First time was a bunch of G&G metal M14 mid aps and Rick was the only one to list them as in stock. It took about a month to get them. Going off that experience , when I decided to get my Banshee PC, I called Rick personally and he checked for me to make sure that he had Ranger green on hand for myself and Bagel. He called me back within minutes to confirm he only had two, so iodide red mine immediately and he held the other one util Bagel ordered his. We both got our PC's within a couple days.

Unless I just absolutely have to have something prior to the OP, my favorite way to order from Kastway is to place my order and have him bring it to the OP I'm attending.

I Actually contacted Kastway about the Classic Army and very quickly they explained what the deal was with that particular Maker and the common issues faced when trying to purchase one. Thank you all for your reply's and experience with them, I'm glad to have found another reliable place to purchase my gear.

Great experiences. I have done considerble business with them. With as many transactions as I have made a few have had little hiccups - to be expected from time to time. Rick has always made them right and in some cases gone to unbelievable lengths to do so.

They have been and will be my first retailer and my number one recommendation.

I am certain others may have differing experiences but mine has always been very positive.