AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Junior16

Heli at BH 2

From looking at vids from BH 2 I saw atleast one chopper, and I was just wondering if there would be any at BH2?

I think you answered your own question.

Yes, there will be a chopper at BH3 as well (assuming that's what you meant).

I know, I don't care if I get to ride it, I just think it would be awesome to be on the same field.  :o  And it also means that maybe when my squad is in a tight spot it will be easier and faster for reinforcements to get in, or to get any 18+ members out. 

doesnt work that way. You sign up to use it. either for infil/exfil or gun runs. you cant just call for the chopper

Let me tell you how the HELO works. You hear it coming, but you have no idea who's on the gun until it starts shooting at you and you have nowhere to hide. I may have to purchase a run just so I can watch both sides scatter like roaches when I arrive.

I am still awaiting for my teammates to to figure out funds so I was not registered, will any more helicopter gun runs open up or is that it? Or am I f**ked?