American MilSim
dirtpro

M27/IAR a Support Weapon?

I would love to know why people get their rocks off posting in this thread saying people are bitching and complaining. Aside from a few ass nine pointless comments this topic has been a discussion with ideas on how an M27 could work. If the admins have any issues with this topic then they can shut it down. Their opinions are the only ones that count as far as whether or not a topic stays open. If you can't chime in with anything useful then don't post. Nobody cares what you did in the past or if you think this topic is useless. There are plenty more topics on this forum. People wanting to discuss ideas are not complaining and not breaking rules. That's ignorant to even say.

"I didn't realize that trying to figure out a solution to the problem..."

That is just it, THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM therefor no solution is needed.  

DirtPro: "Is the blah blah blah a support weapon?"  

JP: "No"  

You can keep yapping, keep whining, keep asking for someone else to shoulder more work to let you play the way you want or you could work within the framework that already exists and be a member of a community rather than just fussing over a problem that does not exist to 99% of the community.  

Like Aswayze said: Question asked, question answered. M27 is not a support weapon, at least not at BH3. Yes, I will admit I am a little behind on this thread. I work a full time job in the day and do school in the evening. I don't have a lot of time to look at airsoft forums.  But I would like to read something helpful when I do have time rather than debates like this.

^^ PAGE 5 SNYPA ^^

1016899_10153965984055548_23905787_n.jpg

Let me catch up here: what does allowing M27's with full auto accomplish?  I assume gunner only gets < midcap mags, so you only have a few seconds of suppression.  Conventional SSW (M249, M60, etc) all have 2k+ rounds and can shoot for a good couple of minutes without reloading.  Maybe I lost track in this maze of a thread but I'm not following the logic behind opening up the SSW or special slot to those with the yellow M27s.  I can see some recon-type unit fielding an M27 over a 15+ pound SAW, but that's about it?

Didn't think of that Dave very valid point but, one maybe players should be allowed to decide and junior its no longer about the question but hypothetical solutions

You say this but didn't he just make a rule change on P* because people started talking about how it shoots just a bit faster then a normal AEG. But we can't talk about getting deferent weapons in the proper class. Hmmmmmmm that sound dumb.

It was not because people started talking about it. It was because the rule was intended to make it fair between aeg's and p*. The miss calculation was pointed out and the rule was changed to its original intended state.