American MilSim

Tacoman I was standing there thinking he can't hit me from there. And bam you shot me. That was a great shot. Mad props to you. Like you I had a blast. It's sad we have people that can't just play the game and have fun. But they are the minority. AMS has some of the best players in Milsim. Looking for my next fix. BH3

Dave: Sorry about that. I meant I wasn't wearing a UFS flag at ESR-19 2, I was there. But I must admit I have only been too one AM event. I'm not trying to bug anyone I was just trying to help get this issue resolved. You vets don't have to take notice of any of my meager opinions. 

Damn you people complaining about other players not playing by the uniform rules. You should be ashamed of yourselves for not letting them wear whatever they want. Like all ufs should have been able to wear black tops because even tho its in the rules that they are not suppose to its milsim bro. Exit sarcasm.

Guys...

Be happy we can all participate in this hobby we love and enjoy. Winning is not the end game, it's the experience.

Some quick PRO TIPs to help you in the future:

1. Follow the Uniform Restrictions.
  2. Learn to ID targets, IT's not a PERFECT world, people don't always follow the rules, friendly fire is anything but friendly.
  3. Communicate where your forces are on the AO.
  4. Stop making excuses for Fratricide, figure out how to minimize it!
  5. Stop Beating a Dead Horse.

You know what I'd really like to talk about?  Uniform conside- *gets shot*

Dave: Sorry about that. I meant I wasn't wearing a UFS flag at ESR-19 2, I was there. But I must admit I have only been too one AM event. I'm not trying to bug anyone I was just trying to help get this issue resolved. You vets don't have to take notice of any of my meager opinions. 

It's all good bud, you said you didn't go to ESR so I wanted to make sure you had attended at least one op.  Fire away :)

Short and sweet!

I had a great time! Hung out with several cool cats at the lodge that were mostly ufs. The mood in that place was awsome. We all acted and behaved with class and after a long day of play we reunited in the lodge and all told lies about how awsome we are. That is what it is all about fellas. Hanging out and competing with freinds. When the dust settles we are one big dysfunctional family and if anyone of you needed a hand I would be there to lend it. Just like many others would be for me. So let's get back on track ..... UFS you guys did a great job out there. Good job command! CDF ........ Well I just have to say DAMN it was great. Good communication on the line and way to be aware! I had a blast and can't wait to bang heads with all my brothers again!