American MilSim

Guest Specs

It would be nice if all UFS would wear UFS flags somewhere on their uniforms. They only cost 5$. I intend to stick one on my helmet at Broken Home. They are a distinct military so really they should be wearing flags. As for CDF they are just that, Civilians. 

Some people don't have that spare cash to put toward them. I however... check. And I know many of my other UFS comrades are sporting them as well. Team pride and all that.

1e78a4f2-da73-4062-960a-cf05e891af9d_zps

It would be nice if all UFS would wear UFS flags somewhere on their uniforms. They only cost 5$. I intend to stick one on my helmet at Broken Home. They are a distinct military so really they should be wearing flags. As for CDF they are just that, Civilians. 

AMS hands out your unit flag to you with registration.  You have already purchased one with your reg fees.  i have a handful of CoST flags now.

Guest Specs

AMS hands out your unit flag to you with registration.  You have already purchased one with your reg fees.  i have a handful of CoST flags now.

Incorrect Dave, those were not covered at RY2 or ESR19-2. I've had to purchase my CDF and UFS patches, as registration has only covered event patches for some time now. Props on the flag collection though. 

Incorrect Dave, those were not covered at RY2 or ESR19-2. I've had to purchase my CDF and UFS patches, as registration has only covered event patches for some time now. Props on the flag collection though.

Faction patch is included in player pack at Broken Home.

All shit talking aside, I wish I got the name of the tan guy from ECR that led the push near point G (penske truck area) around 10:45. That was the first time a UFS leader has managed to push the Instigator/Aesir platoon out of a position in any of the ops, and I have to give him mad props. He made it fun to take back.

DTrain and Cyper from SEISOPS were leading the way in the big push during the first game. It is a shame that UFS was called off after the push.

Bagel his name is Chris

The recon mission to the Patriot camp was EXACTLY what I wanted out of the event, that was great and made the event for me, great job

I found the hodge podge camo annoying.. yes checking your targets is part of milsim, so is a uniform, and a uniform is just that, uniform.

limit the patterns to make things less confusing and enforce dress code.
There is no reason to see a black top and green/black head gear on squad of USF or the extreme case of a few UFS wearing RG tops or CDF wearing tan pants or top and tan head gear

great event with a back and forth flow, well done!

Me and my team had zero problems identifying CDF forces, despite some of them wearing black tops. However, we had black tops on our side as well. In fact, DTrain was sporting a black top which was the only jacket he brought. We were in some pretty big fire fights all day and never once had any question as to if the person we were looking at was friendly or enemy.

You're right, I didn't get a flag at RY1.

I guess it's my turn to put my 2cents in. I had a black jacket on over my multicam combat top. Tan rig with a UFS flag on it with a black helmet. There was a lot of CDF/Cost with black,Green,and Blue tops on. Now I understand why that happen. IT WAS FREAKING COLD. Trust me if you boys want to go true MILSIM I'm game. But what you boys don't understand is many times there is not a clear identifier on your targets. But I hear a lot of crying about this why? The number of people was not that high. And yes myself and Cyper lead the big push. We have Video to show what happen. I take pride in being a far and honest player. So I'm a little dishearten to hear the crying about this. But whatever. If that few including myself can change the battle with over 400 players I guess that makes me and the others BADASS MOFO's. Remember what you cry about says a lot about you.

I'm not complaining about CDF, and I am not saying it should be mandatory that UFS wear flags (I wasn't at ESR-19 2) I was just suggesting that it would be a cheap alternative to some problems. if nothing is done I don't care, I am just trying to help find an easy alternative that most people are happy with.  :)

Junior: The sad truth is that if they can't identify someone with a black top, tan chest rig, multicam pants and surrounded by a team in full multicam then a flag isn't going to help. Maybe we should all strap on some radio antennas and out colored flags on the top of them. That way it would give away our position and make us easier to identify lol

If their surrounded by a team in full multicam and don't have a dead rag out, then it should be pretty obvious which team they are on.....

And multicam pants and tan chest rig are pretty good identifiers too. I didn't see any CDF in multicam. 

I like the unexpected of the Flip flop. Make it as close to real world as we can. Bar none I have not been to a better run OP's than AMS's OP's. Cow puppy does not come close. So to hear guys that have never been to a major OP's complain is sad. But with that being said SEISOPS has plans to be a BROKEN HOME 3. Frosty,Big Silva,and THE JP let us know what roles are going to be open cuz SEISOPS Is in need of some more murder,death,kills. I haven't talked to the powers that be yet but we want to bring out some of the big boy toys. So I'll talk to them 1st but we are so ready to DO WORK......

How about this solution. police your own squad. Run a basic SOP. Then when your done policing your squad, police the one next to you. If someone argues about being asked if they have high caps or why they are wearing the wrong camo, then grow a pair and call them out in front of everybody. problem solved. AMS staff sets the rules, it is up to the players to enforce them. IT IS YOUR GAME

I had a blast even though it was cold and i had gun/feeding issues all day. The highlight of my day was right before the lunch break, when a UFS guy in a black jacket (no I'm not bitching, I was well aware of what team he was on) was shooting at some of my team mates. He was just barely in range and I somehow managed to hit him with a hail Mary shot. Mad props to him for taking a hit that I'm sure he barely felt. He yelled and asked who shot him and asked for my callsign but I never got his. Whoever you are, thanks for calling a hit that I couldn't tell I got.

Nasty it sounds like you are directing this to me. So me being me I'm going to respond to it. Last time the reason I had on a black top was IT WAS FUCKING COLD. Now I have been apart of many Events and never had a problem with a dress code. So are you telling me you are making the call on what the event should be like? And yes if the weather had not been a issue it would not have happen I'm sure on either side. The dress code tan and green with the civilian force wearing whatever. But if you have woodland then you should wear the same top. And there was a number of green with woodland and black,blue, and yes even tan on. But you want to cast stones over a black top? I'm going to keep it real with you. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HAD JACKETS ON THEN YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET IT. AND IM BEING NICE IN THE WAY IM TELLING YOU THIS. GROW UP. PLAY MORE, CRY LESS,