AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
FNN

CDF - Legitimate Threat to UFS Security

Yes T-Rex I am sure some counselling would show you the errors in your recent behavior. We all feel deep regret for you at your present state of mind.  

The same free health care that payed for the RFID chip all of us have in us? Well I cut that out right after the battle ended. I understand............................TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Hahaha. I knew the UFS cyber war division would be hunting me down. That is why I bounce my signal off of various servers throughout the country. You can keep hunting me ya scum. Freedom is mine to take.

If your so intent on keeping us from finding you ya might wanna take your picture off.  :)

That's ok though it will be great positive identification for me in the field before I take the shot. 

Taking my picture down is pointless. After serving for the UFS since BH2, there is no benefit as command knows who I am lol. Plus that picture is sexual candy

I'm sorry, but there must be some misunderstanding here. The UFS supports tolerance, free speech and the democratic process to ensure freedom and well-being for all its citizens. We do not maintain a "secret" police service. However, if you require psychiatric care for paranoia and hallucinations, our universal healthcare plan does provide mental health coverage. We hear your plea for help and assure you that we are here to provide the assistance needed to address those issues and return you to combat ready status.

hotfuzzgreatergood.jpg

Thanks, I'll pass. ;)

Sign in to follow this