American MilSim
sticks

Lost items

Three Black king arms metal mid-cap with green mag-pull pull-tab with s# on the side with 1 or 2 that may have no #, tan rocket launcher.

Jimbo375: The bag was found  and left on the front seat of Frosty's AMS ATV/mule. So it should have found its way back to the main lost and found. Some other stuff (a CO2 pistol mag, 3 PMAG type M4 mags, dead rags, etc.) was put in there which were found next to it, so they will need to be sure to take that out, but can confirm that was found during take down of the tent.

LOST: 1 Elite Force 140rd M4 magazine. Was brand new so still have a "140" number on the right side towards the top. I actually saw it when I came and talked to you JP about the Lost & Found bin when I was looking for my Black Beanie (also lost that somewhere on the field) but I didn't realize at that time that I had lost it, so luckily I know it has been found but not in my possession.

LOST: full IFAK. It's all sealed in a clear water tight bag with Red closure. contains bandaids, bandages, black med-shears, antiseptic, medical tape, etc. 

Fairly Certain it was lost at the camp site somewhere. 

Pretty sure we lost and will never get back one or two thunder b cores covered in orange tape and "walker" or "dogs of war" on them in Sharpe. Also, Don, Spartan911 lost BOTH of his pistol mags. Can't take him anywhere... Lol

Lost a  angle custom sr 47 mag for an m4 it has the number 5 written in green on both sides and blue tape around the bottom with  j.a.s written on the bottom of the mag.

Two items I picked up.  Sorry I didn't get them to the official lost and found.  I tried finding the individuals but we had to leave early on account of the weather.

1) AK74 Clear mag marked with D9 in white letters.  This individual has a mag of mine.  If you can tell me what my mag says I will gladly ship you your mag at no cost.  I will pay for shipping for my mag back also.

2) Some sort of double stacked KJW, KWA, or other Taiwanese GBB pistol magazine.  Marked with "Taiwan" on the bottom.  No other distinguishing marks.  If you lost a mag Friday night and were on CDF, this could be your mag.

PM me if you can.

about 7 nerf pocket vortex footballs.  most say instigator, or CoST 1st Plt, have yellow tape around the tail near the ball, or yellow tape and a black stripe in the middle.  in no hurry to get them back but will check with admins at next event