AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
FNN

Violence Erupts in Roosevelt!

Also might I add that in the incedent report we have here there is no mention of the boys being armed. So chalk opening fire on un armed civilians to the list. Instead of detaining the boys for information extraction, then giving them a fair trial. UFS simply opened fire on three young men on suspicion and for not complying in newly reconqured territory. The whole "do as I say or I will kill you" mentality of this thread isn't helping your cause. Instead of admitting the UFS was wrong and go on you would rather it come to bloodshed. Tyrants calling free people warmongers and terrorists is the pot calling the kettle black my friend. And we will see you soon.

You still never answered the question and I threw out a few extra's with the rape and murder but those items are all crimes but from you Blue1 not answering the questions but trying to turn it must feel that those items are ok. If you don't believe that way then due tell me how your "people" would deal with offenders like that.

Instead of detaining the boys for information extraction, then giving them a fair trial.

You still never answered the question

I am sorry I thought I made that clear.  It is one thing for civilians to be caught in a crossfire tragic but ultimately unavoidable, Its another to take down hostile armed civilians. However gunning down three unarmed boys on suspicion of treason is a whole other ball park. That sir is a war crime. Theft, robbery, rape, and murder are not "OK" crimes. But then neither is blatant disregard for human life. Especially three very young human lives.

Even though I answered your question you claim I did not. Then you claim that I have turned the subject and accuse me of seeing nothing wrong with crimes such as what the boys committed, If indeed they did commit them. While I have not denied that the actions are wrong I merely suggested that both sides were at fault, unless the evidence was planted. Yet you still attack me? So then I have done what you obviously cannot and admitted that our side was in the wrong along with yours. Furthermore you should really watch what you type regarding my people, using that manner of speech may be construed as you not viewing them as real people. This would go hand in hand with the disregard for human life.

The fact still remains that the UFS allowed them access to sensitive data, allowed them access to the site. Then shot them in cold blood. The UFS guards served as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.  And since you accused me of feeling like such heinous crimes are  OK then by your own turning of the subject you must think that murder without due process is OK. The UFS will not act on these crimes. But have no fear I am sure when the CDF lay hands on the guards that committed said crimes... we will be gentle. They will be standing, they will be facing us and they will be armed when we seek our justice and they will die like men should. Not in the back, running for their lives unarmed. Only the worst kind of coward kills young men this way.

Attacked you no, I merely wanted to know what the process would be if the CDF had caught someone stealing, looting, raping, or had commited murder. And as I stated; had they been detained would that not be turned an twisted to imprisonment?

Our young people have some of the most brilliant minds today. Most hackers age between 25 and 15 yrs of age and are providing some of the worlds best governments with bright minds who work with cryptics on a daily basis. This is possibly the reason why they had access.

Why would we twist that? Imprison them, give them a trial of their peers befitting the crime of theft, and you have nothing to worry about. And as for your "brilliant minds", this is Roosevelt. I am sure they had the greatest opportunity practicing up the art of hacking on the local Post Office...

For such 'brilliant hackers', you guys sure have poor intel...

CoST would like to issue heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims and will be issuing reparations to the three families affected to help ease their suffering.  We would also like to mention that we do not condone militia attacks on UFS fortified structures.  Please remember that despite their best efforts, UFS is still dangerous organization that is not to be trifled with.  CoST is continuing the fight and anything less than massed forces on part of CDF may yield disastrous results.

V/R

Dave

CoST XO

Sign in to follow this