American MilSim

Just leave the pack at camp or at the FOB.

Yes, TOCs are out of play and we will have people in vicinity at all times.  Some people are complete absolute shitbags and thievery does happen occasionally, so don't leave your bank card, DL, SSN, passport, and 400 dollars cash in it!  I think the biggest problem we saw at FG was people snagging each other's BBs, so not the end of the world.

You can use that bag if you need, but we don't recommend carrying it in the field.  You can't reload in field, but I suppose you could carry food and extra water with you (or just stick them in cargo pockets).  Good hydration carrier >>> backpack

well i don't have the money for a hydration bag so i was gonna bring 2 nice liter sized water bottles. so the color of the bag does not matter if it is staying at the TOC right and how would you charge your batteries if you don't have a sight with power. i'm just a little worried because i'm only bringing 2 9.4v batteries and my phone