AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Hoefish

Tag Grenades

unless your talking about the ICS launching ones. As far as I know, prolly not but id try to message AMS directly

the TAG exploding grenades do not meed the guidelines for  consumer fireworks, so they are not legal to be sold to/used buy joe public.. they will have to be classed Articles Pyrotechnic for technical purposes or an actual explosive device requiring ATF permits. do to the expelling of BBs there is a good chance they will be clased the same as stingball riot grenades 

sadly we see a lot of this in the milsim community... Items being sold that should not be... frirst it was MK-5s, then pea grenades, now The EG18 is a prime example here is the tech sheet http://www.enolagaye.com/?wpdmact=process&did=MTQuaG90bGluaw== then the feds get wize, people go to jail, and the supply drys up 

as we can see it labeled UN0432- Articles Pyrotechnic, meaning (in the USA) it is illegal to sell them to consumers

The only legal ones for consumers  to have are  UN0336 and UN0337 and in OK only UN0336 is legal

Still curious whether the ICS TAG grenades are allowed - specifically their Chalk marking rounds (Blue "Paladins"

) for vehicle kills.

If the explosive ones are also allowed, that's even better! Milsim Galore! :)

What about their chalk marking rounds (for vehicle kills)?

I don't see an issue with the chalk marking rounds, by the Smoke and Pyro rounds will not be allowed.

I don't see an issue with the chalk marking rounds, by the Smoke and Pyro rounds will not be allowed.

Sounds awesome. I think I'll try to bring a set of explosive ones as well - maybe we can test them out in a controlled environment with the admins, just so we know how they perform (if permitted to test, of course)

The Chalk/Markings are allowed.

We will be looking to test the Smoke and Pyros ones but currently they are not allowed.

HGA carries them, you can google a video by airsoft outlet NW showing how safe they are, most of the other promoters are allowing them now.  We should have some on hand at BH3 pending sanctions with russia...