American MilSim
TheJP

ESR19-2 Comm Matrix

aries was far from the only one who brought a laptop/cables for radio programming. I know of at LEAST 2 others.  Aries is a good guy though, he did program a lot of radios, as did I and others, for UFS troopers.  I believe his name is Bryan? Sorry bro if I am off...  I also am not too sure that he's on the forums...

Well maybe that's what I just thought. Yes, that's his name. Do you know anyway I can contact him? I have his son's phone # but it was written down in the cold and dark, and well, you know. I can't get it through on a couple possible combinations. 

I always bring my laptop and software to program most Baofengs as well as Puxing 888ks (I have software for 777s, but I've only ever seen one and it didn't work). I have a fair amount of experience with other brands/models, so even if I can't program it with a PC I can usually figure out the manual process. I can usually be found in the Kastway tent the day or two before the OP as well as at various times during the game. And if I'm not there, they likely know where I am (unlike Rick (-:  ). There has been talk of a more organized process to get radios programmed, sanctioned by AMS, but I haven't heard anything new about it in awhile. I'll talk to JP/faction staff.