American MilSim
Scott

Leg holster for MP5K

Title says it all. Has anybody seen one? I've googled until I am blue in the face and only came across one. I tried ordering it and it never got shipped to me. I'm currently trying to get my credit card refunded since the company I ordered from won't contact me. Scam central it looks like.

I looked into getting one a while back and what I came across were suggestions to buy a generic SMG drop holster and do some needlework to make the K fit well (and there is still the fact that it has to be carried with mag out, or a short mag.

I'm looking at getting a shoulder holster for mine now, but they are expensive.

Are you looking at a holster for the weapon itself and not the magazines? Wow... never would I have thought they'd even offer that. I've heard of one for the MP7, but not the Kurz MP5.

Maybe Eagle Industries has released one for the thigh like this one:

MP5KTH3.jpg

This is pretty recent. Maybe he still has this...

Another option to consider is to sling the MP5 with a one-point and buckle it to your side at the belt. It keeps all  that mass off your hip, and it's retained in case you need to quickly transition back to your primary. I used this system at Broken Home 2, and it worked pretty well:
467663_555172647867214_503487817_o.jpg