American MilSim
Mikey575

Best/Cheap No Fog Full Seal Goggles? Thanks!

The goggle I have used for the past four years are Arena Flakjaks.  They have, under extreme conditions, fogged briefly, but on the whole I have been very pleased with the lack of fogging problems I've had since I started using them.  They are also rather comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, which is always a huge plus.

There are two versions of the Flakjak (and both versions come in OD, tan, or black).

V1 $36  http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Combat_Gear_Masks_Glasses_Arena_Flakjak_Goggle_Version_1_OD.htm

A good goggle, I used for about two years in tan before buying...

V2  $70  http://www.amazon.com/Arena-Flakjak-Goggle-Version-OD/dp/B0053FA1JW

Although not at this price.  I managed to find a used pair for about the same price as V1.  The V2 is a better goggle, in my opinion.  The foam is less bulky and less likely to tear, and the profile of the goggle is smaller.  By this I mean it fits under the brim of a soft cover better than the V1.

I don't play with my glasses on, but I just tried to put my goggles on over them and it wasn't very promising.  Maybe if you have really small framed glasses, but otherwise I'd say probably a no-go on that front.

Anyway, I hope that's helpful to you.  Best of luck!

The goggle I have used for the past four years are Arena Flakjaks.  They have, under extreme conditions, fogged briefly, but on the whole I have been very pleased with the lack of fogging problems I've had since I started using them.  They are also rather comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, which is always a huge plus.

There are two versions of the Flakjak (and both versions come in OD, tan, or black).

V1 $36  http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Combat_Gear_Masks_Glasses_Arena_Flakjak_Goggle_Version_1_OD.htm

A good goggle, I used for about two years in tan before buying...

V2  $70  http://www.amazon.com/Arena-Flakjak-Goggle-Version-OD/dp/B0053FA1JW

Although not at this price.  I managed to find a used pair for about the same price as V1.  The V2 is a better goggle, in my opinion.  The foam is less bulky and less likely to tear, and the profile of the goggle is smaller.  By this I mean it fits under the brim of a soft cover better than the V1.

I don't play with my glasses on, but I just tried to put my goggles on over them and it wasn't very promising.  Maybe if you have really small framed glasses, but otherwise I'd say probably a no-go on that front.

Anyway, I hope that's helpful to you.  Best of luck!

Thanks very much! I used to have these actually but sold them a while back for a "new look." Do you wear them with a helmet?

Just throwing this out there...

Best and Cheap typically don't run together well.

Good, safe, CLEAR vision on the battlefield is a KEY to being competitive and it's worth an investment. The only foolproof way to go is a exhausted Goggle system. 

Guest Specs

I'll side with Zone's comment. Arena Flakjaks do pretty well for their price. And a plus to glasses wearing folk like myself, they have have enough interior space to accommodate your prescription! I'd wear them myself if they weren't so bulky on the sides of the face. Not the best for keeping a tight eye on your optic unless it's mounted on a fairly high rail.

Agreed on the flak jaks. They are a great goggle, The only problem that I had with them was they scratched so easily. I had to stop using mine not long after I got them because of scratches. You may also look at some Military Surplus stores. Many have the old ESS goggles that the army used overseas. I bought 4 pair for $20 at a gunshow here in Texas. May be worth looking.

Im an authorized oakley dealer. I can get you a pair of 2.0 or 3.0 M-frames for $75 (Single lense clear or smoke) and the M Frame combat kit for $125 (2 lenses, strap and carry case.) I do not know what I can get oakley goggles for because I never have had a request to order them.

Im an authorized oakley dealer. I can get you a pair of 2.0 or 3.0 M-frames for $75 (Single lense clear or smoke) and the M Frame combat kit for $125 (2 lenses, strap and carry case.) I do not know what I can get oakley goggles for because I never have had a request to order them.

Are those M Frame 3.0's with the helo kit considered "full seal" for AMS events?