American MilSim

10 years of Naval Aviation and I've seen a few callsigns...some great ones on here! I've had more than a few...but I was at a team meeting in a hotel restaurant one night and the ridiculously "saucy" (best adjective I can think of) waitress misheard my name (Scott) and decided it would be more fun to call me "Scotch" (which I think she probably has quite a bit of nightly). So I was "Scotch" for the rest of the meeting and it seems to have stuck. 

My buddies and I were out at GoldEagle Airsoft, and somehow we had a conversation about military aircraft. I told them I like the A-10 Warthog, and about a month later they started calling me "Hammer". Apparently, "Hammer" is a callsign that is assigned to an A-10c that is stationed at Moody AFB in my home state of Georgia. Fact checked it and everything. I think it has a nice ring to it. This is also why my profile picture is that of an A-10. This was pretty recent, and I haven't had a callsign before this, so I'm pretty proud of it. 

Basically got my nickname because I am one of only 2 who uses a sniper at local field. Was playing trouble in terrorist town with my rifle and one kid called me Sniper. Since then it just kinda stuck as a name with the regulars.

Howdy, I'm Nick, "Picasso"

I'm from Midland, TX and a 2 year airsoft rookie. Our local field, West Texas Airsoft is my regular joint, and we have games every weekend. I'm an AFROTC student with ambitions to become a TACP operator. This year, for my first milsims, I plan to head to Copperhead 3 and RDG XVI.

The way I got my callsign was, one weekend, our field manager, Elijah Holland, found out I play the piano. He got the notion I was an artist and started calling me Picasso, as a side name for my dad's callsign, "Pops." The way he got his name, was in one of our matches, an enemy threw a Thunder B into a window and the grenade slid right under his legs, while he was crouching. He threw the grenade back hastily. We were worried he might be talking in a few octaves higher after that game.

My current camouflage consists of Multicam OCP, M81 Woodland, 3-Color Desert Tan, Urban, and Black bdus. I have two common loadouts, Lightweight TACP Operator and Black SAS (Think MW1)

Couldnt find a pic.

Right now, I'm just starting on the AMS Forums and meeting some really great people, ex. Hammer, JP, Doug, etc. Glad to have started to meet y'all and glad to answer and ask questions.

Looking forward to seeing y'all on the field.

I have used pretty much 1 gun in the game Destiny 2 called "Sweet Business" whenever I play crucible. Literally have not used anything else since. It's not meta so I love it.

My raid team has now made it a meme to call me that whenever I do anything crucible related.

I personally like the idea of it because I always love to be that standout guy on the field using weird guns and armor, so I find it quite fitting.