American MilSim

'Keeper" was a nod to my old BBS (Bulletin Board Service) days back in the 80's.  i was known as 'Weapon Master' of 'The Keep'.  Sort of got shortened to 'Keeper' as people got to know me.  I translated it over to my Paintball Days and finally to Airsoft and have been running it ever since.

I come from Texas- nick name is one issue voter 1IV for short.

Veteran, USMC 0351 antitank assault- 90-94

New to airsoft, old school paint ball player remember when Sheridan pump pistols were awesome?

I found airsoft and milsim because my 12 year old loves the sport. I apretiate how good the training value really is, and support and participate. I look forward to the day My Gremlin is old enough to come to one of the events.

I got RedDevil from my buddies I used to do paintball with. I always used the red paint balls so my opponents were purtified with the color of red. I was a evil little devil to so they started callin me RedDevil

HI, all)) My nickname is Gringo. This nickname I picked up in 2005 and never changed. In airsoft i'm novice(I play with October 2013).

And yes - i'm from Russia  B) register herebecause i was intrested expirence american millsim(game scenario, tuning AEG's and etc.)

My father was in the Army (Now Ret.) and he tells me all these stories about when he was in and he said people would call him Shamrock, because we're Irish and it's pretty obvious by how pale we are.

Well, it all started a longggg time ago. It was when Some FPS (I don't know what the name was.) had come out, I was just like, "Hey, I've never used the name randomized before." So I pressed it, and it was something like Astronomical Samurai or something. So I shortened it. It came to Astronic Sam. Later, I changed it just to Astronic. I've been using it ever since.

I am called the Taquito due to the fact that I managed to eat a rather large platter of taquito's at a campout.  This is both my call sign and my gamer tag.  Taquito's are delicious and yeah, I kinda like it.

I got the name "Longsword" from my dad when I was a kid. I was talking to him about how, in video games, I liked playing a character that was versatile and could perform in a majority of situations (though maybe not with those exact words, haha) and he said "So, you'd be like a longsword then." And then it stuck. It's been my callsign, gamer tag, etc. And yes, I actually do have a pratice longsword. Might have to bring it out to an event one of these days ;)

I got mine at a Third Coast event. It was my first Milsim and I was going with a couple of guys from my local field. Unfortunately a few days before the event they had to cancel, but I went by myself. Since it was my first event I was walking around really lost so my sqd leader took me in and gave me a place to hang out and gave me the callsign "Orphan". Our platoon used it all weekend and it stuck.

Daman is a long running rpg character I have. Been usin him for nearly 10 years now. All my RPG buddies (tabletop and online) call me Daman. I have almost put it down on background checks as another name. Even my company when I was deployed to Iraq called me by it. Nothing exciting just how it happened.

My callsign came from America's Army video game and on field as I was known to sneak behind enemy lines and flush out my enemies. I'll sneak in the dark and take out my foes using my trusty sniper rifle. Ever since then, it has stuck to me. :D

Wow I'm late to this post but new here lol. Archangel call sign was given because on multiple times I have held down buildings by myself racking up on "kills" but I always bring gallons of water and make sure everyone has everything they need. Food, water, Gatorade, anything I can help with. Archangel was decided from these two factors.

I got my Call Sign when I first started playing Airsoft back in Houston Texas. Because of that I earned the Call Sign of Tex because my buddies thought I was a though and hard player. But now I live in Lexington SC and have started my own branch of my old Squad!

I don't have a callsign yet, Vulpiline is an old Screen name of mine (Combination of Vulpine and Feline, Fox and Cat, respectively). I feel a callsign is earned, not given by yourself. Nobody's really started calling me anything at games, so I can't say I have a callsign.

My friend and I were having a friendly banter. Her drunken insult after a volley of name calling was peaches. It was so ridiculous that it stuck. We call her princess (short for princess don't shoot me when I'm dead)