American MilSim

"Dice" just short for DiceOfSeven, gaming name from Battlefield and Blizzard games. Still use it and own it down to homemade dice key chains, necklaces, and weapon engravings. Everyone thinks I like to gamble when they see them; however, I have never actually gambled. lol

The infrequent times I actually get to play airsoft (working on that) I play with my friends out in Pennsylvania. So because I have to cross one of four bridges from Jersey to get there, they named me after one, so I became callsign Whitman.

My wheeling buddies would camp out up here in the mountains, then since I work weekends and I was not always able to join them I would randomly show up at random camp sites I knew they were at. After a few times I would make it a game for myself to walk out of the woods in the dark carrying pizza or beer. The names ghost and mountain ghost floated around... eventually Alpine Spirit kinda stuck.

I had been to a few Ops and didn't have a call sign. I was fascinated with Tornado grenades and a sawed-off M79 Thumper I had. I got to thinking about it, and it just seemed obvious.

My Callsign "Viking" came about while uprooting a buried tree root. We had to hack some of the roots off to get the main stem up and when it was my turn at the Ax i went to town on the thing. I was growing my beard out for the winter so i was a little scruffy, and after the tree carnage was over all that remained was wood chippings and my best friend said "You have to be related to vikings". And thus was born the name. Six is just a team designation thing.

Once upon a time, in a far away land called Louisiana, a child was born with no hair. His surname was Womack, and he kept it...and his bald head.

Although, with all the problems I had with magazine feed at RY, I began to think I should change it to "Cantgetright".

Hyperion was one of the 12 Titans from Greek mythology. I got it when I was play with a team Titan Company. I was the 12th member and it was what was left and so I kept it I like it.

Misfit 1 comes from our ranking system in the team, but the call sign I go buy was given to me by my fellow skirmishers at the ta feild.. Pretty boy.. they found out when i got out of the marine corps.. i worked for abercrombie and fitch.. and modeled for holister.. they saw my pic on the wall in the store im assuming..t but it stuck so there it is.. pretty boy/misfit 1

I have been a fan of Star Wars (Ep 4-6) since I could walk (thanks mom!)

-Solo- is the call sign(and alter ego/nickname) that I have been using for the last 13 years while playing competitive Laser Quest. Yes, laser tag competitions do exist, and I personally have flown to France to compete with the best in the world.

Once I found airsoft, I was hooked and naturally the name carried over.

http://www.lqcenter.com/documentary/

Well, when we played a lot of pc games I always picked a name kids had a hard time pronouncing.

I liked Autolycus from a winters tale, Greek myth and xena ;-)

when our guy Thrasher came on I always called him by call sign rather then by Jessie and he did the same, and it stuck.

I have been a fan of Star Wars (Ep 4-6) since I could walk (thanks mom!)

-Solo- is the call sign(and alter ego/nickname) that I have been using for the last 13 years while playing competitive Laser Quest. Yes, laser tag competitions do exist, and I personally have flown to France to compete with the best in the world.

Once I found airsoft, I was hooked and naturally the name carried over.

http://www.lqcenter.com/documentary/

competitive lazer tag?!! Hellz ya, lets play sometime!!

Well my original callsign was Aerosmith, due to my love of the band and my name being Tyler. My music interests changed and I got more into rap than Classic Rock, and started learning to rap myself, and my friends started calling me Shady, in reference to Eminem.

My callsign came from a game during the landmark transition from Wal-mart Springers to AEGs my freshman year of high school when I got a real job and could afford an AEG. For about a year and a half I was the only one with an AEG, (a JG AK-47S) and it usually boiled down to everyone against my best friend and I. As he's thinner and a heck of a lot faster than I am and I had "the AK" we developed an effective strategy of fire and maneuver which he described with "you're the hammer that keeps their heads down and I'm the sickle that cuts their heads off". He later found a more fitting callsign but mine stuck.

Kainable is a play on words. Cannibal. It came mainly from an old ps1 game called legacy of kain which I played the heck out of and one of my favorite a7x songs called a chapter four which is About a man killing his brother (cane and able). Plus it sounds kinda bada$$.

Snake, I picked up way back in high school due to a likeness to Snake Plissken with my long hair, and being a known fan of the Metal Gear series. Has stuck with me and been reiterated multiple times over the years by several people. Works for me.

I'm a volunteer ff and a friend and I always abuse eachother on whose helmet will be "saltier" (seen the most jobs/fires)

Essentially Salty = Experienced in our definition

My first unit was a bit on the wild side, with a variety of dubious nicknames bestowed on each of us by our leadership at the time. Thanks to one of my SQL's being convinced I was Jewish, along with the times I packed bagels to the field to supplement MRE's (sounded like a good idea at the time), I became Jbagel. Somehow "Bagel" followed me throughout my military career (thanks to being in a small MOS field), and has pretty much stuck.

Well mine is like everybody else got mine from the navy. Bunch of buddies went out which involves alot of drinking (alot) and as every guy knows what happens when you drink to much. Well a co-worker female was with us. Long story short she gave me that nick name at muster the the next day in front of everybody.. Yeah stuck ever since.