American MilSim

Those who will sign up for UFS

Here is what I need you to do!

Right now we have 2 Platoons on the roster, the Platoon leaders are:

First platoon- Ron Mexico

Second Platoon- Toxic Slayer

Third platoon- Rio

Fourth Platoon- Micheal Floren (ECR)

More to be added as the numbers of players sign up. I have two others standing by and if we get the numbers up those will be added here to be chosen from.

As you register look at who you want to fight with please contact the platoon commander via PM you wish to fight under with your contact info..

The roster for UFS under the roster section, (until i have had time to sort it), will only show who is registered not necessarily what platoon you are in. this will be completed by the platoon leaders and myself.

I want platoon consistency as much as possible every fight you fight with the same groups under the same leadership as much as possible. So if you fought under a commander, please do so again.

If you are a team and want to fight together Yes you will, just choose the platoon leader you want and you can be together under that leader ( the team leader should contact the platoon leader of choice).

If your team is large 15 or more or you have a group 15 or more that want to fight together but in a unit of your own contact me: Top via PM or Email top@americanmilsim.com and I will work something our for you.

The secure forum will be open soon Platoon leaders will issue the password to those they wish..

If you have questions let me know through PM or Email

Thanks and I look forward to the sharing the battlefield with you!

Top Commander UFS

Guest Specs

When I get back from Shelby at the end of January, I'll have my guys ready to roll. 

Glad to fight alongside Steel Dragons. Looking forward to meeting you in person at End State!

Are we to expect some UFS toplets again this year?

Looking forward to game day!

Yes The Toplets (LOL) will be present!! Plus a new addition to their crew.

They are pumped as am I!

Just a request, anyway we can have DSP (total of 7) moved to 1-1? We don't have a problem playing with any group, but we have history with reapers and it'd be fun to be on the same team for once. If not no biggy!

Just a request, anyway we can have DSP (total of 7) moved to 1-1? We don't have a problem playing with any group, but we have history with reapers and it'd be fun to be on the same team for once. If not no biggy!

Hit up Ronmexico I am good with that..