American MilSim
HOWBOY

ESR19-2 Propaganda Thread

Guest Specs

That's easy to say when you all kick off your first events with the winning side.  ;) Have the balls to have played with CDF and CoST, and willingly transfer to UFS to face the revolutionary hydra.

Which reminds me...

186580.jpg

Guest Specs

Loyalty is ridiculous when the balance of our sport and events are off. Balance is what makes these events more engaging and fun, and keeps bitching prior to the event to a minimum. You can be stubborn and remain with your side. I'd prefer to be open to moving to whatever side is needed provided that makes the event more enjoyable for everyone.  

Pardon if that came across a little whiney. Not my intention to complain. I like facing overwhelming odds and all that.

Specs is fighting the good fight on this thread so let me give him his due. UFS is probably directing their time and efforts to more productive ends than talking smack.

I'll remind my teammates, "Pride cometh before the fall". We, too, should direct our energies to preparing for this event.

I hope it's a good game for everyone.