American MilSim
Zone

No More Bioval .40g?

So I've been scouring the internet, trying to find someone who actually sells heavyweight biodegradable bbs, and I found that Bioval makes a .40g bio bb.  Unfortunately, they are out of stock EVERYWHERE.  Does anyone know of a place to buy these, or if they are gone forever?

Guest Specs

I looked for these prior to RY2 with the same results. As far as I know, they are no longer in production. 

The golden option for sniper ammo... gone. It kills me that no one can produce any bio options above a .28 in white. I like to see my shots...

Guest Specs

Just so you know, Bioval does make a .30 bio bb that I have been using for about a year now.  (and its white)  Great bb, I just want more weight!

That is something I'd be very interested in. What seller do you go through for them? I originally looked for bioval .3's as well and couldn't find them. Madbull packaging "says" there bb's biodegrade over time, but I'm a bit leery of that. 

Goldenball's biodegrable .32's are actually lighter than Bioval .30, at least on my scale.

I haven't had any white streaks in my barrel from Bioval .30's and I've been using them for years. YMMV.

I agree, it's a bummer that the Bioval .40's are no longer available. Rumor is that they're still manufactured, just not being imported.

According to some of the older guys at the sniper forums, High Powered Airsoft found the formula for the Biovial .4's before they got bought out by Cybergun and are starting to produce them again. And the initial results are quite good apparently.

Link for more info..

http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/36-rifles-parts-reviews/12647-tan-4-hpa-bbs.html

Edit: Here is the link to order some, scroll down to bottom.

http://www.bingoairsoftworks.com/bio-bbs/