American MilSim
Clinton Benninghoff

CDF Clothing

Question, I have a green Carhart jacket I was planning on wearing.  Its civilian clothing, to be sure.  As long as my bottoms aren't green, am I good to go?

Just saw the facebook post.  Glad this won't be a problem!  :)

You guys and your helmets....JP is actually correct. Yeah, the average citizen CAN buy that stuff but how many of you guys actually own even the bump version of the OpsCore? Let me guess, it's a Chinese clone right?

Also, it's going to be early March and more than likely pretty cold. I'm bringing a fleece watch cap in case my ears get cold. You wanna risk your ears being freezing cold and then *POP*! Get shot right in the ear? F*** that noise.

You guys and your helmets....JP is actually correct. Yeah, the average citizen CAN buy that stuff but how many of you guys actually own even the bump version of the OpsCore? Let me guess, it's a Chinese clone right?

Also, it's going to be early March and more than likely pretty cold. I'm bringing a fleece watch cap in case my ears get cold. You wanna risk your ears being freezing cold and then *POP*! Get shot right in the ear? F*** that noise.

I do metal, but im rocking a beanie with my new Typhon Peltors

Are tan cargo pants alright? or do we have to have a green based civilian uniform?

Personally I'd try and  avoid tan as much as possible, or your asking for Fratricide.

If I was running CDF I'd wear jeans and a dark "work" type shirt, Carhartt or something.