American MilSim
BigSilva

LBX Tactical

Hey guys!

As you know we are working with LBX/LBT. Obviously LBT knows a lil about tac gear...lol but LBX is something new. They are wanting to build a line that caters to the player and the player of all levels.

If you have a second can you please leave ideas, thoughts, needs etc here and we will make sure it gets into the right hands at LBX.

They are stepping it up and want to cater to our industry and we should reach out and support that!

Thanks!!

BigSilva

Guest Specs

Always open to seeing more chest rigs and PC's on the market! Long as they continue with their unique designs. Maybe a new line of pouches with some non-slip interiors? I'd love more options for m14/SVD sized mags. Not much out there.

How about a plate carrier designed for us Larger Men. Would love to see more Fat Kid Friendly Tac gear.

16 columns of PALS, all on the front plate...

Small front pocket for dead rag would be cool.

I would kill my first born child for a super lightweight line. Such as the airlite or wisper line in kryptek. PC, Chest rig, pouches, ect.

And no giant buckles that interfere with your shoulder weld, or dig into your back while hauling a rucksack. Top that off with a cummerbund that actually stays in place...

Basically combine all the good things from the myriad plate carriers out there!

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I like the "Project Honor" camouflage and wouldn't mind seeing some of the features of the Crye G3 stuff reproduced on the LBX offering.  It seems like the trousers are missing the pant leg velcro that would allow you to secure the cuff around the boot (a turn off for me). 

Anyway - is this pattern even allowed at AMS events?

Ah, that about settles it for me - looking for an excuse to buy some G3-like pants but I'll probably just spring for the actual stuff now.  I liked the PH pattern a lot (something goofy about it).  Thanks guys.

"- Dual layered reinforced knees w/ hook & loop closure for optional knee pad insert"

Direct from the product page...

http://lbxtactical.com/collections/bottoms/products/proj-honor-camouflage-combat-pan

They also have a 25% presidents day sale going on.  Wallets beware! :D

Well, shit... guess I have no excuse now.  Went ahead and placed an order... I'll see if I can post a "full review" when they get here.

I have a LBX in Multicam already ordered, I'm gonna run a 10speed triple pouch up front and then a couple of various HSGI pouches. I'll give you a comparison between it and my Banshee if you want .

Clearly the Lock&Load is a 1961G. Why foesn't it have retention straps on the radio pouches like yhe 1961?

Not sure. I have that chest rig and I'm still trying to get around to making a video review of it. It's pretty nice despite that. I actually modded one of the mag pouches on mine to be somewhat of a 'StuffIt' pouch.