American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
The Rick

Reindeer Games XII - EVENT CREDIT

Hey all!

First thing is first…. AMS would like to thank all of those die hard players that braved the frozen tundra to get their game on this weekend!

We had a crew of trucks, trailers etc. that caravaned down to the AO and while in route we were pondering the entire time whether or not we should have the game at all. With that being said we are so glad that we decided to push forward and make it happen because we had a great time on a great AO with great players!!

As you guys know the AMS policy is no refunds. We understand that there are many reasons why people were not able to attend and we are sorry. The game did go on and you guys understand that there are incurred expenses and many things that go into making these sort of events a reality. Due to the weather being such an issue, we have decided to help you guys out and offer the credit from this game to be applied to any game next year. We normally would not do this but with the weather being such a huge factor we wanted to try to make it right in the end.

SO… to recap..the players that did actually register and were not able to attend for whatever reason we will allow you to apply this events dollar amount to whatever event you can make it to in 2014.

We hope you guys are happy with this decision and we really cannot begin to express how important your support of AMS really is. We fully understand that without you guys AMS would not be a reality.

Thank you all to those who supported us in 2013 and we are looking forward to a fantastic 2014!

I'm sure some will be upset due to the weather being the problem, but I'd like those people to stop and remember that AMS is a business.

What they're doing now is extremely generous if you have any idea what kind of costs go into putting on an event.

Again, thank you for holding it for the low amount of players you did. Was a great time.

Appreciate the offer but I will eat the money. You guys put on bad ass events and you made it perfectly clear this event was going on come hell, high water, a blizzard or an inch of ice on the roads. You guys have expenses to pay for just like any other business. I'm just looking forward to the next event. I'm having serious withdrawls.

This was an extremely generous decision and one that was not required...thank you very much.

I know the balance of meeting your own obligations, the very clear refund policy, integrity of the OP, weather issues and player safety can be a hard one; and you made a decision in favor of the players that didn't make it...thank you again.

Guest Specs

Hope this means a huge turnout for End State! So pumped, and hoping to see some shots of you burly milsimers in puffy marshmallow coats.