Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
April 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Next Previous
Photo

Unable to attend

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Sabre

Sabre

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationLittle Elm TX HY 380 between Denton / McKinney

Team 020 made the event. About 135 ppl altogether. The AO was shrunk accordingly, some injuries mostly from falling slipping on the ice. The temp was 23 high for the day. All the CamelBaks froze in the first hour. Guns could only shoot about 10yds until they were warmed up with more shooting. Chronos froze. Lots of ppl werent calling hits because everybody was clothed up and couldn't feel the hit. Thanks Stinger for feeding all of us after the index and very greatful to JP and his drivers for transport to and from the PA.

T-REX

T-REX

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationOverland Park, Kansas

It was an awesome event. Those of us that made it will remember this event for a long time. Even with numbers not as high as we wanted, we made it fun. The AO was awesome even with the ice and cold. I made the drive from Abilene. I trucked through the ice because I knew if I did not try, I would hate myself. I can not speak for anyone else but I know that it was worth it

AMS Operations Participated in:

Broken Home 2,3,4,6

Faded Giant 3,4,5

Reindeer Games 12, 13, 15

End State 2, 3

Iron Clad 1, 2

Iron Horse 1

Rebel Yell 3

KeatonHulen

KeatonHulen

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Pretty sure that provided you don't come to the event you can get that refund in some form or another... least that's how RY2 was handled.

Also, it's unwise to bite the hand that feeds you. Show the staff that run these awesome events some respect. Unfortunately it takes some money to snag some of these AO's and that means paying some money up front I'm sure.

yeah I was just pissed that I couldn't go. I really do enjpy the people at AMS.

Guest_Specs_*

Guest_Specs_*
  • Guests

Im also curious as to how many people showed up, also any way we could get the game patch? I payed 80 bucks and even if the weather screwed me over, i would still like to have the patch haha. 

The patch was pretty legit. I'm a tad jealous.

silverwolve

silverwolve

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

I don't know what AMS plans to do with the patches.. But if I could input something: I would like it if only those that showed up had that patch... It's a sort of trophy.. For having endured the conditions on the road.. For having fought so hard to make it.. I feel like this patch has a great value to me because of that... If everyone that registered got the patch even if they didnt attend, well, it sort of just loses value..... But anyway, it's not up to me.. In the meantime.. Someone here asked for a video... Here you go: 

Making the field 20% cooler since the Chicken War of '09

"The strength of the wolf is in the pack"- W.O.L.F.

www.facebook.com/WOLFMilSim

Sponsored by Lanbo's ArmoryGBB Central, and Elite Force

WolfPack

WolfPack

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationDallas

^ i wouldn't wear it around, just for my patch collection at home,  but i did pay $80 so i would like to at least have something. 

Runt511

Runt511

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

^ i wouldn't wear it around, just for my patch collection at home,  but i did pay $80 so i would like to at least have something. 

I am almost certain the AMS staff will do something for you guys that will make all parties happy. At OP:RY2 due to the heat, some of us were not able to conduct IDAMs. I emailed the staff and Rick promptly replied to me with a fantastic solution. They really take care of their patrons.

silverwolve

silverwolve

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

http://americanmilsi...i-event-credit/

Making the field 20% cooler since the Chicken War of '09

"The strength of the wolf is in the pack"- W.O.L.F.

www.facebook.com/WOLFMilSim

Sponsored by Lanbo's ArmoryGBB Central, and Elite Force

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users