Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

Anyone going through Maryland with a carpool???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rambro25

Rambro25

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone was gonna have and empty seat in their carpool going to and coming back from Faded Giant and was going through Md? I live in baltimore and I put the guy Im suppose to be going down with may not be able to make the trip in his car. If anyone has enough space for one more, I would really appreciate it and can help with gas.

Edited by Rambro25, 01 November 2013 - 09:21 AM.

Victory Favors the prepared. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. And when you absolutely, possitively, have to get to it ASAP, its probably at the bottom of your ruck.

Sisu

Sisu

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Wish we could pick you up... Will be driving the MINI down so we won't have room. :\

~ Sisu is a Finnish term that could be roughly translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance,
and acting rationally in the face of adversity. The equivalent in English is "to have guts." ~

* Rifle-wo-man UFS Marines 3-2, Broken Home II
* Squad Leader, CDF, Rebel Yell II
* Medic/Fire Team Leader, CoST, Faded Giant II
* Medic/Stand-in CO, CDF, ESR 19-2

Rambro25

Rambro25

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Its fine, thanks anyway Sisu. One way or another I'll get there. Ive passed the point of no return on preparing for this op lol.

Victory Favors the prepared. It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. And when you absolutely, possitively, have to get to it ASAP, its probably at the bottom of your ruck.

Sisu

Sisu

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

It'll be worth it!

~ Sisu is a Finnish term that could be roughly translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance,
and acting rationally in the face of adversity. The equivalent in English is "to have guts." ~

Hat3d1

Hat3d1

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationMoore, OK

Liar, you guys rolled up in the subbie!

Sisu

Sisu

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Liar, you guys rolled up in the subbie!

That's because SOOOOMEONE didn't want to drive the MINI and is too much of a pain in the ass to argue with. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users