American MilSim
warthog

BLACKOUT MALITIA Fast Attack/Recon Buggy

BLACKOUT MILITIA has a SMALL modified two seater buggy that has a mounted rocket launcher.It was built specifically for the Memorial Weekend game. I was wondering what application or paperwork is needed to get it in.Thanks,WARTHOG

Probably a stupid question but,here goes; Since our buggy is a TWO SEATER with rocket launcher,Does that classify it as a pov-tactical($100) or pov-atv,utv($50)? I know the launcher is tactical but,at the same time its a two (max) passenger vehicle. Just trying to figure how much MORE its gonna cost me.

Probably a stupid question but,here goes; Since our buggy is a TWO SEATER with rocket launcher,Does that classify it as a pov-tactical($100) or pov-atv,utv($50)? I know the launcher is tactical but,at the same time its a two (max) passenger vehicle. Just trying to figure how much MORE its gonna cost me.

That is a good question! I am going to say this event you'll be able to operate the PoV for $50.00 (since it can not transport more than two players) if your application is approved. We might need to define the PoV's a little more if they become a balance issue.

PoV application has been made just having some other staff look over it before we post it.

Sounds cool can you post a couple pics and update us on the rules of engagement for ATV-UTV vehicles? Thanks EDGE

Yes, we are going to try get a "tutorial video" section up to better help explain the rules and game mechanics, bear with us as we are literally working nearly non-stop behind the scenes to make OP: BH the best possible.

BLACKOUT MALITIA has a SMALL modified two seater buggy that has a mounted rocket launcher.It was built specifically for the Memorial Weekend game. I was wondering what application or paperwork is needed to get it in.Thanks,WARTHOG

We will have the PoV app today, in the application forums.

Application has been sent in and just waiting for approval. For those players interested in details,here are a few: Totally rebuilt engine with performance parts and modifications,roll cage was chopped 4 1/2 inches,custom fabricated gull-wing soft skin doors,mounted rocket launcher w/ self-sustained air supply, and (best of all)a BLACKOUT MILITIA designed smoke generator. I would attach pics to this but,I don't know how.If someone can deal w/my computer illiteracy and could walk me through it,I would post them ASAP.