Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
April 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Next Previous
Photo

Magazine restrictions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rawbbeh

Rawbbeh

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I this game following the usual AMS magazine restrictions? IE no hi-cap mags and limited ammo amounts allowed on your person?

I know in past RDG events there weren't any but it's been a couple years and not sure if this specific game followed those rules or not specifically.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,458 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

I this game following the usual AMS magazine restrictions? IE no hi-cap mags and limited ammo amounts allowed on your person?

I know in past RDG events there weren't any but it's been a couple years and not sure if this specific game followed those rules or not specifically.

RDG is a TASO event that AMS helps promote.

We will be following the AMS rule set so only MID/LOW/REAL CAPs are allowed for assault rifles.

SSW are allowed the use of Multiple HIGH CAP / BOX MAG not exceeding a total of 3k Rounds.

I know (normally newer) players complain about HIGH cap restrictions, but trust me they are a crutch and we are doing you a favor helping you build the very real skill of reloading your weapon under fire and trigger discipline.
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Rawbbeh

Rawbbeh

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I wholeheartedly agree. It prevents bb spamming and makes people really aim and take smart shots.

I was clarifying the rules for a couple of newer and not so active players in my group who are going to find themselves out on the field at this game. As preparations are needed before any OP...this is an opportunity for them to prepare by buying midcap mags and setting up proper rigs and such.

Best be safe than sorry and now I can pass on that information to them. Thanks!

Viking_FA

Viking_FA

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationLubbock, TX

I love the midcap and low cap reg! All I use is midcaps and it is by far better than just spraying down people for 3 minutes emptying out a 300+ round mag haha.

Events Attended:

OP RDG XII December 7, 2013
OP ESR 19 -2 March 1st-2nd, 2014

http://www.fallenangelsairsoft.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users