American MilSim

I have ran prommys, madbulls, bravo different stock barrels. If your using .28 and higher bbs with higher fps tge miracle barrel is by far the best barrel im using. My set up is also a polarstar.

i am running a stock VFC Hk416 at 360 ish fps with .20s i plan on getting a lonex motor and a m120. if i got a miracle barrel it would be a 363mm.

Prowin Hop-Up with Maple Leaf, REAPs, Flat or R-HOP.

Dragon just did work on my 416 and 4CRS shooting consistently ~66 Yards @ ~340

Ive been looking at the pro win and r hop together. Most likely what I will do. Do you run a miracle barrel with it or a tbb?

While the "miracle" barrel is a decent concept (I put it in quotations because they ripped it off and patented it off a tech in new york) it only works if you are using a stock out dated bucking. I could go into all the math and physics of it but I am really tired of fighting all the pushers of this super expensive stolen idea. Now if you cannot do an r-hop, I realize that some people just do not have the patience for this, then yes a "miracle" barrel is going to seem the best option. Unless you just use a regular bucking and a barrel that is in the sweet spot of 400-408 mm in length. Now if you are so inclined and determined to do an r-hop then this will be the best option. As most of you who were at ry2 who went up against us instigators could probably attest to. Here is the difference my commando shoots 360 and has a 270mm inner barrel and has an effective range of 200 feet flat. Guess how much that cost me, 4$. 4$>70$ in my book unless you just like throwing money at things. Now I also shoot .3s which will help your range considerably as well. Now another example of this is Bagel on the 2nd day got one hell of a long shot I am not sure of all the details but it would have been impossible with a regular bucking setup. It is important to note that because of the way an r-hop works the "miracle" barrel is a waste of time because the bb never actually "hits" anything the way it does in a regular set up making the elevated platform useless. Another thing before I carry on is that I have heard of the platform breaking bio's as well. Just keep that in mind.