Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

UFS Uniform Question:

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

TWD3

TWD3

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLong Beach California

When wearing Digital Desert should the hat or helmet pattern be tan or can it be Digital Desert as well? The same question also applies to MulitCam, ect.

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,492 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

When wearing Digital Desert should the hat or helmet pattern be tan or can it be Digital Desert as well? The same question also applies to MulitCam, ect.

We just require it's at least the base faction color. Full pattern is good.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

SomeGuy

SomeGuy

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIrmo, SC

United Federal States (UFS):

DCU 3 color Desert / Multicam / Digital Desert / AOR1 / Kryptek Nomad / A-TACS AU
(Head gear: DCU, Tan or Kryptek Nomad - Squads must match)

As a single player coming to this event, do I understand this right that we can wear Multicam?

DCAGrover

DCAGrover

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationRapid City, SD

As a single player coming to this event, do I understand this right that we can wear Multicam?

try as much as you can to match the full squad. talk to your assigned SL and see

OP: Broken Home 2- UFS:A (2013)

DAM Operator- BH2 (IDAM '13) BH3, CH

OP: Grand Redemption, Tan Co. Springs (2013) Map monitor/updater

OP: Broken Home 3- UFS:A (2014) SL

OP: Copperhead- UFS:A (2015) SL/PL day 2

TWD3

TWD3

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLong Beach California

try as much as you can to match the full squad. talk to your assigned SL and see

DCAGorver I too am a single player flying out for this event and would love to be assigned  to a team that works as a "team". Hopefully I do not get assigned to a squad of individuals who have no idea how to slice the pie, shoot both left and right handed,  or stick to their assigned roles during a mission, especially in a CQB environment.

Question: how do I find my assigned SL and how do I get assigned to a functioning team? I am a team player used to working in a team environment, on and off the Airsoft field. I can assume the role of rifleman, DMR, SSW with CQB being my specialty. If any teams are missing a  player I am happy to step in and take orders and will do my best to keep my fellow teammates alive; easy enough to pick up a set of Propper's in what ever pattern my assigned is running :ph34r:

DCAGrover

DCAGrover

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationRapid City, SD

DCAGorver I too am a single player flying out for this event and would love to be assigned  to a team that works as a "team". Hopefully I do not get assigned to a squad of individuals who have no idea how to slice the pie, shoot both left and right handed,  or stick to their assigned roles during a mission, especially in a CQB environment.

Question: how do I find my assigned SL and how do I get assigned to a functioning team? I am a team player used to working in a team environment, on and off the Airsoft field. I can assume the role of rifleman, DMR, SSW with CQB being my specialty. If any teams are missing a  player I am happy to step in and take orders and will do my best to keep my fellow teammates alive; easy enough to pick up a set of Propper's in what ever pattern my assigned is running :ph34r:

i was a solo at BH2. check FG roster and see where you are placed. should be a SL at the top of your squad or talk to JP.

OP: Broken Home 2- UFS:A (2013)

DAM Operator- BH2 (IDAM '13) BH3, CH

OP: Grand Redemption, Tan Co. Springs (2013) Map monitor/updater

OP: Broken Home 3- UFS:A (2014) SL

OP: Copperhead- UFS:A (2015) SL/PL day 2

HVT-01

HVT-01

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Say we have a full ATACS-AU BDU and all, if the helmet is ATACS-AU is it allowed?

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,492 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Say we have a full ATACS-AU BDU and all, if the helmet is ATACS-AU is it allowed?

Yes.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Sirk

Sirk

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I assume that we can also wear multicam headgear while wearing multicam gear as well, correct?

Guile-Joshua

Guile-Joshua

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg nc
Is it legal to wear a coyote tan rig with OD uniform and OD helmet I didn't want to assume.

This is my first real milsim event, is there any info not put out on the forum I need to know?

Metal

Metal

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationNeosho Missouri
Gear color doesn't matter.

Your uniform will be determined by the squad you're running with. (Especially head gear)
"Listen dammit! We will win." James Hettfield

"Give up motherf***er, every body has to die!" Corey Taylor

Posted Image

Guile-Joshua

Guile-Joshua

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg nc
Sweet so when is this information being released, my sqd ldr is castle, what is the uniform?

Dave

Dave

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Soon as you PM him and ask :)

Guile-Joshua

Guile-Joshua

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg nc

attempting to not feel like an idiot here, Ive looked for that name in the members section, i dont see it.

Dave

Dave

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Well, you're on CoST, not UFS (this is a UFS thread).  I couldn't find him on the forums either, so we can be idiots together.  We will certainly be pushing out information soon enough; just standby for now.

Guile-Joshua

Guile-Joshua

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationFort Bragg nc
Oops that's my bad, alright thanks for the help, I'll move over to correct forum for future ??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users