American MilSim
TWD3

UFS Uniform Question:

When wearing Digital Desert should the hat or helmet pattern be tan or can it be Digital Desert as well? The same question also applies to MulitCam, ect.

When wearing Digital Desert should the hat or helmet pattern be tan or can it be Digital Desert as well? The same question also applies to MulitCam, ect.

We just require it's at least the base faction color. Full pattern is good.

United Federal States (UFS):

DCU 3 color Desert / Multicam / Digital Desert / AOR1 / Kryptek Nomad / A-TACS AU

(Head gear: DCU, Tan or Kryptek Nomad - Squads must match)

As a single player coming to this event, do I understand this right that we can wear Multicam?

try as much as you can to match the full squad. talk to your assigned SL and see

DCAGorver I too am a single player flying out for this event and would love to be assigned  to a team that works as a "team". Hopefully I do not get assigned to a squad of individuals who have no idea how to slice the pie, shoot both left and right handed,  or stick to their assigned roles during a mission, especially in a CQB environment.

Question: how do I find my assigned SL and how do I get assigned to a functioning team? I am a team player used to working in a team environment, on and off the Airsoft field. I can assume the role of rifleman, DMR, SSW with CQB being my specialty. If any teams are missing a  player I am happy to step in and take orders and will do my best to keep my fellow teammates alive; easy enough to pick up a set of Propper's in what ever pattern my assigned is running :ph34r:

DCAGorver I too am a single player flying out for this event and would love to be assigned  to a team that works as a "team". Hopefully I do not get assigned to a squad of individuals who have no idea how to slice the pie, shoot both left and right handed,  or stick to their assigned roles during a mission, especially in a CQB environment.

Question: how do I find my assigned SL and how do I get assigned to a functioning team? I am a team player used to working in a team environment, on and off the Airsoft field. I can assume the role of rifleman, DMR, SSW with CQB being my specialty. If any teams are missing a  player I am happy to step in and take orders and will do my best to keep my fellow teammates alive; easy enough to pick up a set of Propper's in what ever pattern my assigned is running :ph34r:

i was a solo at BH2. check FG roster and see where you are placed. should be a SL at the top of your squad or talk to JP.

Well, you're on CoST, not UFS (this is a UFS thread).  I couldn't find him on the forums either, so we can be idiots together.  We will certainly be pushing out information soon enough; just standby for now.