American MilSim
TheJP

ORY2 Lost and Found

I don't suppose anyone happen to find a black leather bi fold wallet, if so it has my ID Jaxon Bear as well as some membership cards and two coin's

Nevermind just found it cleaning out my gear bag.

I had left a used thunderB in a pineapple style shell, a 75 round magpul Emag and my condor green operators cap with my cost patch on it on the roof of the hotel Sunday after game on the second time I ran up to get it and was shot so I had to go back to respawn when I got back up there they were gone. The Emag had a blue number on it. The thunder B has the safety pin rubber banded to the body around the threads. And the hat is very faded. I'm more upset on loosing my CoST flag I had just bought a hat can be replaced but my first AMS patch is a must have back! The Emag is brand new and the number is on the window side of the mag.

I had left a used thunderB in a pineapple style shell, a 75 round magpul Emag and my condor green operators cap with my cost patch on it on the roof of the hotel Sunday after game on the second time I ran up to get it and was shot so I had to go back to respawn when I got back up there they were gone. The Emag had a blue number on it. The thunder B has the safety pin rubber banded to the body around the threads. And the hat is very faded. I'm more upset on loosing my CoST flag I had just bought a hat can be replaced but my first AMS patch is a must have back! The Emag is brand new and the number is on the window side of the mag.

I have the Hat, did the other gear have your name on it?