American MilSim
TheJP

ORY2 Lost and Found

i may have lost a few 417 mags and elite force mid caps. all marked with MSAT 01 the mid caps have black mag puls on them

I think you got all the ones that were in the back of the car but I'll double check.

For my  Tokyo Marui M92F Military GBB Airsoft Pistol

1 x balck Tokyo Marui 26 rounds Magazine, marked with MSAT and or Mordecai in silver
1 X black socom sof   26 rounds Magazine, marked with Mordecai in silver

For my M4

2 x Magpul PTS 75rd Mid-Cap M4 Airsoft PMAG Magazines in Black, with OD Magpul PTS Ranger Plate for PMAG Series

1 x bottle of milsim max elite force bio BBs, 0.32g (half used)

A few other smaller items, but srsly, the magazines are the key for me..

I won't say I lost it because it dissappeared with me less than 15 ft away in anouther room. Someone took my tripwire thunderB that was ziptied to the second floor door in the school just after the inital assault on the first day.

No clue what happened, don't really care but if you have it please contact me or give it to JP or something because it was my last one and not really in the mood to buy anouther one.

I may have lost a black zipper folder, Rebal yell2 Infomation printed out with my ticketbud recpit I think. Some bussnes cards photo's and a phone number list in one of the pockets. I am not sure if I lost it Satuday by Top's tent or when I moved over to Rick's tent's for shade. If you don't find it then I could of lost it at the motel where we stayed at thanks.

Yogi

I lost a cable that goes to my battery charger. It was last seen in the cdf barracks. It's the cable that plugs into the wall at 1 end and into the charger at the other. Any info on This would be greatly appreciated. If possible text me. 4054148178. Thanx

For my  Tokyo Marui M92F Military GBB Airsoft Pistol

1 x balck Tokyo Marui 26 rounds Magazine, marked with MSAT and or Mordecai in silver

1 X black socom sof   26 rounds Magazine, marked with Mordecai in silver

For my M4

2 x Magpul PTS 75rd Mid-Cap M4 Airsoft PMAG Magazines in Black, with OD Magpul PTS Ranger Plate for PMAG Series

1 x bottle of milsim max elite force bio BBs, 0.32g (half used)

A few other smaller items, but srsly, the magazines are the key for me..

No dice.

I lost a cable that goes to my battery charger. It was last seen in the cdf barracks. It's the cable that plugs into the wall at 1 end and into the charger at the other. Any info on This would be greatly appreciated. If possible text me. 4054148178. Thanx

No Dice.

I have MAKO TB core has MAKO-VA written on it. Also a second CORE with CS and 2 written on top.

1 TB core painted a bright color.

ESS Turbo Fan goggle from a Nemesis team member.

HK pistol with no name or markings for identification.

1x Systemma PMAG w/ DH4 VK8 I am guessing Death Hands... I can get this back to you at FG2.

M4 MAG for STICKS #3

Rocket for Danarcy

Rocket for Instigators

Rocket for Miller

2 Suppressors

1 Extended GLOCK MAG