Recent Topics
Recent Facebook Activity
Upcoming Calendar Events
There are no forthcoming calendar events
Recent Status Updates
  • Photo
      15 Oct
    Mia Doll

If you really want to wear traditional dresses, just start to wear kilts. It’s the heritage of Scotland and resemblance of Scottish culture

View All Updates
June 2019
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Next Previous
Photo

FPS limits

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Slo

Slo

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLees Summit, MO

What are the FPS limits for this OP? I'm checking to see if there is a different limit when indoor compared to outside. 

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,494 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK

Rules can be found here:

http://americanmilsi...nd-regulations/

The only changes we will make from last year is SEMI-AUTO ONLY indoors and stairwells WILL BE IN PLAY.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Jammer

Jammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationArkansas

I want to go, but not sure im going to make it after the flop in Perry. Hope to see you guys there!

Every morning when the wolf wakes up, it knows it must run faster then the slowest rabbit to eat, Every morning when the rabbit wakes up, it knows it must out run the fastest wolf to live...............Every morning when you wake up, no matter if your the wolf or the rabbit , you better be running!!!!!!

jimbo375

jimbo375

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Quick question, is there a limited amount of slots to fill for registration? Just wondering if I have to drop the $185 now or if I can wait till closer to the event as long as I register before the cut off date.

RLTW

The Rick

The Rick

AMS Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Jimbo,

Yes there is a cap so you run the risk of registration filling up.  Hope this helps.

AMS Rick

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,494 posts

I want to go, but not sure im going to make it after the flop in Perry. Hope to see you guys there!

Jammer, trust me ... make it ;)

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

jimbo375

jimbo375

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Appreciate the info... I'll be there in all my glory...lol

RLTW

Random DMZ

Random DMZ

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Jammer how are you going to base someone else's event off of thiers?

Trust me this is THE event yo make it to.
I live in a world where firefights happen within inches, pistols are as important as rifles, and everyone is equal. I proudly own DMZ AIRSOFT Colorado's ONLY CQB FIELD !!!

The Rick

The Rick

AMS Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Don't worry Jammer will be there... He will be a returning player to Faded Giant...

Jammer

Jammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Jammer how are you going to base someone else's event off of thiers?

Trust me this is THE event yo make it to.

Ive been to a few of AMS events, (6), I was not basing Op against OP. No one can touch AMS on that scale. I over spent on a bad Op not put on AMS and I am regreting it . I am trying to work my magic , if all go's well..

Every morning when the wolf wakes up, it knows it must run faster then the slowest rabbit to eat, Every morning when the rabbit wakes up, it knows it must out run the fastest wolf to live...............Every morning when you wake up, no matter if your the wolf or the rabbit , you better be running!!!!!!

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,494 posts

Ive been to a few of AMS events, (6), I was not basing Op against OP. No one can touch AMS on that scale. I over spent on a bad Op not put on AMS and I am regreting it . I am trying to work my magic , if all go's well..

One good thing that came out of SF was I got to watch Jammer be a total bad ass... wish I woulda had the camera on when you hopped through that back windows to torch those guys breaching...

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Jammer

Jammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Ya, mine was off as well. They had no idea!!

TWD3

TWD3

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLong Beach California
Given that this is primarily a CQB engagement, will we need AEGs that shoot 350 fps for closer engagements, or will 400 fps be allowed for shots 10 feet and greater?

Jammer

Jammer

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Given that this is primarily a CQB engagement, will we need AEGs that shoot 350 fps for closer engagements, or will 400 fps be allowed for shots 10 feet and greater?

If the rule set is the same as last year, 400 fps for rifleman, NO full auto indoors, No mini engagement. This a for the big boys, face and neck protection is recomamded. I would check with AMS staff and the rule set when it comes out.

Beerman

Beerman

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Clarification ;

No support weapons or DMR's indoors ?

Thanks for your kind responses

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,494 posts

No MED for 400 and Sub 400 FPS weapons.

THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Mr Marauder

Mr Marauder

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

So semi only indoors for support weapons then?

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,494 posts

So semi only indoors for support weapons then?

Yes, plus keeping to the MED for Support weapons.
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

Teabag-YD

Teabag-YD

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCentral Massachusetts

I just received word from up the chain of command that full auto is now allowed inside. Can I get clarification on this?

UptoSomething

UptoSomething

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I just received word from up the chain of command that full auto is now allowed inside. Can I get clarification on this?

I hope not, last year was a shit show with the lack of cover inside and the use of full auto!  I can only imagine what the stairwells will be like!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users