American MilSim
TheJP

ORY2 AAR

Space Reserved for OFFICIAL AAR, please post here.

While it might not seem like it to the average trigger puller, the score was much closer than anticipated.

500 Achievable Points (Holding Key buildings and Accomplishing Objectives).

Final point allocation:

Coalition of Sovereign Territories: 395

United Federal States: 335

Civilian Defense Force: 330

My AAR is literally titled "We're Lucky to be Alive" - hopefully everyone on here can learn from my mistake and not have the same experience we had.  Sometime in the past we had purchased a lipo smart charger and battery combo (like the one pictured below) and were using it Friday night when we arrived at camp Gruber.  I had already charged one lipo battery and put another one on to charge next to my bed before i went to sleep.  In the middle of the night i checked the battery a few times and when i woke up in the morning, I found it melted to my mattress with burn mark the size of a nickle underneath it.  This could have ended tragically and somebody else could of had to figure this out but I'm glad we're here to tell you.  The last thing i want is this event to be a memorial to someone...Please don't sleep and charge!

charger-1.jpg

My AAR is literally titled "We're Lucky to be Alive" - hopefully everyone on here can learn from my mistake and not have the same experience we had.  Sometime in the past we had purchased a lipo smart charger and battery combo (like the one pictured below) and were using it Friday night when we arrived at camp Gruber.  I had already charged one lipo battery and put another one on to charge next to my bed before i went to sleep.  In the middle of the night i checked the battery a few times and when i woke up in the morning, I found it melted to my mattress with burn mark the size of a nickle underneath it.  This could have ended tragically and somebody else could of had to figure this out but I'm glad we're here to tell you.  The last thing i want is this event to be a memorial to someone...Please don't sleep and charge!

charger-1.jpg

You weren't by chance staying at a Holiday Inn Express were you?......

5:30am fire alarm wake-ups are not taken lightly around here good sir. :P

While it might not seem like it to the average trigger puller, the score was much closer than anticipated.

Final point allocation:

I call SHENANIGANS!! That is all!  :rolleyes:  :D 

I call SHENANIGANS!! That is all!  :rolleyes:  :D

One of these days there wont be construction on the MOUT site the day before, your spawn wont be gimped and you will actually be able to use the game plan you spent the last week developing...

We don't want you getting rusty on us Top!

Guest Specs

Final point allocation:

As a CDF player at RY2 and a fresh newbie to AMS events, I think CDF did pretty decent considering the odds!  :lol: