American MilSim
Bash

Rebel Yell 2 Photo's

I personally saw Bash seek out two members of opposing forces (one, CoST and the other, UFS) and present them each with an Aesir Award.

A tip of the helmet to Bash, DeltaNine and Aesir Strategic for setting a solid example of what this hobby can be.

Obviously some of you lack basic reading skills. All I said was I had two guys that rocked and that the fact that CDF got four of the ten mags meant nothing to me, because I saw who was carrying the most weight. And as far as entitlement???? I will just leave that one alone.

Wow I don't know how the topic of "Rebel Yell 2 photos" got turned in to "I did, he did, she did" topic but way to go! Me and a couple of my buddies on ARDA held our own! Did we get recognized? No, do we give a shit? No, we came to have fun, and shoot shit, which we did! Congrats to those who got the mags, better luck next time to those who didn't! Now bring on some more pics!

Hummm....... Im Going to leave this one alone. Just know that there were alot of people pulling a lot of weight out there. And some showing remarkable sportsmanship. sometimes Its not about the ammount of weight you pull or how "hardcore" you are but more about how you handled yourself in the situation you were in.

Obviously some of you lack basic reading skills. All I said was I had two guys that rocked and that the fact that CDF got four of the ten mags meant nothing to me, because I saw who was carrying the most weight. And as far as entitlement???? I will just leave that one alone.

*everyone face palm