American MilSim
Bash

Rebel Yell 2 Photo's

Yeah, those mags mean very little to me. My squads support gunner rocked his RPK all weekend helping UFS move and stayed in the fight. Watched him stop several advances pretty much on his own. Our medic wrecked house keeping UFS, CDF, and CoST troops in the fight depending on who we were not suppose to shoot. Every building we were asked to take we took mainly because of those two guys. And if they didn't get awarded for their efforts then screw the mags, ill buy them a beer.

Yeah, those mags mean very little to me. My squads support gunner rocked his RPK all weekend helping UFS move and stayed in the fight. Watched him stop several advances pretty much on his own. Our medic wrecked house keeping UFS, CDF, and CoST troops in the fight depending on who we were not suppose to shoot. Every building we were asked to take we took mainly because of those two guys. And if they didn't get awarded for their efforts then screw the mags, ill buy them a beer.

First off Parks the mags are a way for AMS to recognize players and promote good sportsmanship and its not possible for them to be everywhere. If your gunner did a great job then why not give him something yourself instead of holding others accountable. This is something that my group identified a long time ago and invested our own time and money in. We try to recognize players we play with and that reflect ethical behavior as well as outstanding operators. We do not hold anyone else accountable for this other than ourselves. So my challenge to you would be to pool money together and get something for this guy. I'm sure he would be thankful you noticed his efforts. I think you are missing the point of the mags altogether. When people start complaining about stuff and don't work to fix the problem they become the problem.

Here is what we did.

null_zpsa8fa227d.jpg

First off Parks the mags are a way for AMS to recognize players and promote good sportsmanship and its not possible for them to be everywhere. If your gunner did a great job then why not give him something yourself instead of holding others accountable. This is something that my group identified a long time ago and invested our own time and money in. We try to recognize players we play with and that reflect ethical behavior as well as outstanding operators. We do not hold anyone else accountable for this other than ourselves. So my challenge to you would be to pool money together and get something for this guy. I'm sure he would be thankful you noticed his efforts. I think you are missing the point of the mags altogether. When people start complaining about stuff and don't work to fix the problem they become the problem.

Here is what we did.

null_zpsa8fa227d.jpg

Holy shit I need to play for Aesir....