American MilSim
Tweakranger

Message to ALL CDF Fighters.

interesting

Friends and members of CDF, your honorless leader continues to show his intentions and true colors. Despite the years of service and victory you have enjoyed with your comrades here in CoST, this individual would lead you against your own values and friends. Perhaps you should be questioning his motives?

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The CoSt abandoned these words when they took steps to divide our great nation in its most dire time of need. This rift was caused by the greed of a few, whom turned their backs on the needs of their brothers and sisters. The CDF are among the few brave men and women willing to stand and fight for what is right. And not be ruled over by the self empowered, oppressive CoSt leaders which only wish to line their pockets off the blood of its own people. People no different than the CDF. Stand and reclaim our country.

Friends and members of CDF, your honorless leader continues to show his intentions and true colors. Despite the years of service and victory you have enjoyed with your comrades here in CoST, this individual would lead you against your own values and friends. Perhaps you should be questioning his motives?

Honorless? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0_5jwOFet0

Great clip! Sisu, someone who tries to divide friends and allies based on their own personal grudge has no honor, and historically never accomplishes anything good.

So by dividing the nation the CoST proved its self to be honor less? Just getting clarity using your own logic.

CoST never divided the nation Parks, they declared their dissent with UFS policies and were then invaded. CDF did the same thing, and hence has traditionally been attacked by UFS; current CDF seems determined to realign themselves with the very enemy that first oppressed them... against the will of their members. That one individual has consistently attempted to spread rumors and lies among the ranks, stating that we intend to attack them as UFS has. Where is the honor in that?

Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.

:ph34r:

hmm and what personal grudge are we talking?

my cdf is comprised of veterans of the united states military and when the split between the nation happend we have chosen no side

member of the former glory of these united states military veterans out mind set is simple

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

That being stated, until the conflict between ufs and cost forces are resolved there are no united states and we have no for any side we fight for our homes, our liberty, and freedoms that we fought and died for over the years, 

i believe in what the great Ben Franklin once said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

so to call me honor less cost has shown its true colors as well as their positions on liberty and freedom. you both want to come into our back yard, fight over our city, to have control. both sides have neglected and are not thinking of the citizens that live in this city or how we will be affected all we see is who can give us the bigger deal guarantee safety. as a civilian defense force we have the means, and ambition to fight for ourselves, cross us and you will bite of more than you can chew. befriend us and work with us will greatly benefit you. regardless the message we send out is clear

you can have no greater friend and no worse enemy than those who fight for freedom, justice and our homes. 

In closing if im honor less because i choose to rally like minded folks to fight for their homes, safety and well being then yes. if im honor less because i choose to stand on my own two feet and fight for what i believe then yes. if im honor less because im not easily persuaded by flashy gifts, or false promises then yes. If those choices make me and my cdf brethren honor less then UFS and COST should both check their own ways of thinking and start realizing the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few. whats a nation comprised of broken citizens in war torn land. its not really a country at but an empire of shit and rot. As CDF we do not want to see our homes destroyed, our families killed in a nations pissing contest. Liberty, and Peace is what we want. We know all to well the sounds of war machines and are prepared to take them out if it gets to that point. 

CoST never divided the nation Parks, they declared their dissent with UFS policies and were then invaded. CDF did the same thing, and hence has traditionally been attacked by UFS; current CDF seems determined to realign themselves with the very enemy that first oppressed them... against the will of their members. That one individual has consistently attempted to spread rumors and lies among the ranks, stating that we intend to attack them as UFS has. Where is the honor in that?

Mental note, shoot SOG extra. Bahahah.

hmm and what personal grudge are we talking?

my cdf is comprised of veterans of the united states military and when the split between the nation happend we have chosen no side

member of the former glory of these united states military veterans out mind set is simple

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

That being stated, until the conflict between ufs and cost forces are resolved there are no united states and we have no for any side we fight for our homes, our liberty, and freedoms that we fought and died for over the years, 

i believe in what the great Ben Franklin once said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

so to call me honor less cost has shown its true colors as well as their positions on liberty and freedom. you both want to come into our back yard, fight over our city, to have control. both sides have neglected and are not thinking of the citizens that live in this city or how we will be affected all we see is who can give us the bigger deal guarantee safety. as a civilian defense force we have the means, and ambition to fight for ourselves, cross us and you will bite of more than you can chew. befriend us and work with us will greatly benefit you. regardless the message we send out is clear

you can have no greater friend and no worse enemy than those who fight for freedom, justice and our homes. 

In closing if im honor less because i choose to rally like minded folks to fight for their homes, safety and well being then yes. if im honor less because i choose to stand on my own two feet and fight for what i believe then yes. if im honor less because im not easily persuaded by flashy gifts, or false promises then yes. If those choices make me and my cdf brethren honor less then UFS and COST should both check their own ways of thinking and start realizing the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few. whats a nation comprised of broken citizens in war torn land. its not really a country at but an empire of shit and rot. As CDF we do not want to see our homes destroyed, our families killed in a nations pissing contest. Liberty, and Peace is what we want. We know all to well the sounds of war machines and are prepared to take them out if it gets to that point. 

This looks much like a "Declaration of Independence"  - Is CDF prepared for such a declaration within the AMS world as a solo faction - Interesting position. Interesting indeed.

OP: Rebel Yell 2 Looks to be a much more interesting fight for the Pioneers of Patriotism from the CDF. This could be a really cool turn of events for CDF this year. I think I have found what you are wanting to fight for , and its not looking to be CoST or UFS , but maybe for your own Soverign Country... Makes me smile for Freedom and Justice for all.  I like.

"i believe in what the great Ben Franklin once said "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

and:

"As CDF we do not want to see our homes destroyed, our families killed in a nations pissing contest."

You contradict yourself: as someone who formerly fought alongside CoST in the intial rise against UFS tyranny, you chose to stand against the invasion of your homes and for the cause of liberty. CoST has no wish to defy your rights, nor overrun your homes; we simply hope to give you the very freedom you claim you seek. We ask for your assistance in driving out the invaders, after that we wish to return to our own homes and leave you to yours.

The UFS are nothing more then patriots fighting for the Union. Cost forces are treasonous rebels who instead of leaving the country tried to take it over. Although the country isn't in the best shape now. The USA was great, it will become great again once the extremist rebels are all gone. CDF we hope you choose the right side in this war.

-Titan out.post-531-0-34154600-1378064842_thumb.jpg

Yea I was not exactly a fan of the CDF at Broken Home 2. Had an incident with them that they are aware of and have to say it was cleared up pretty quickly so no hard feelings about that. I just hate the whole team switching concept. So if they are not permanently on the UFS side then I will be adopting a shoot on site policy as will the rest of my squad..

Yea I was not exactly a fan of the CDF at Broken Home 2. Had an incident with them that they are aware of and have to say it was cleared up pretty quickly so no hard feelings about that. I just hate the whole team switching concept. So if they are not permanently on the UFS side then I will be adopting a shoot on site policy as will the rest of my squad..

It's not the same group of people.