American MilSim
TheJP

Food for Thought

He has a point. I have to hope I get a "Career Job Reservation" Number in order to reenlist because of downsizing and budget issues. Yet DHS and State/Local PD's are getting sums of cash to "Modernize equipment". SMDH

Andy just sent me this on Facebook... My only question is WTH is going on that "We the people" are not seeing... I remember hearing about Ft. Knox being empty... however now that Germany has requested to pull all their gold out , the U.S. Denied them access till 2020. Are you kidding me. If America is broke... how is DHS buying all of this equipment. If you are not concerned... its time to start being concerned. This is starting to play out like a chess game, either the government knows of impending doom or are creating it. As the news guy said, "That's a bad sign" and how come this is not on U.S. news channels. why do I have to learn about these things through International news. I believe our government isn't being genuine with its citizens. And the White house refuses to answer all these questions , but they will be more than happy to be re elected on the promise of transparency.  What are we missing?

<media>

I have no doubt we have the gold reserves, but we defiantly don't have physical gold to back the USD in circulation. I don't think it matters since there is nothing attached to the dollar to give it values besides "our governments word", if the dollar was not he reserve currency we'd be F'd in the A.

My only stand on national debt, is that we dont really owe anyone money, because we never borrowed money. Money is not backed by gold anymore. Modern currency is a ton if electronic numbers that mean nothing. China will never try and ask for their money anyways. Why make you number one source of "income" disappear.