American MilSim
TheJP

ORY2 OPORDS to be released within 10 days

I love the way they do this because then it forces chain of command. We only as good as our weakest link. Really Milsim at that point. We have had years were PLT Leads failed to act BEFORE and then it Carried over on the field.  But Hey for anyone that's been in the Military... They know shit rolls down hill and that goes for bad commands as well.

For those that think were going to be easy to roll or kill, should not take a civilian defense force so lightly you will be surprised as well as stunned in what a few motivated individuals can do but given that all ive seen from cost forces is cdf prepare to die, your intentions are clear and noted. :D

Guest Specs

For those that think were going to be easy to roll or kill, should not take a civilian defense force so lightly you will be surprised as well as stunned in what a few motivated individuals can do but given that all ive seen from cost forces is cdf prepare to die, your intentions are clear and noted. :D

I'm actually quite surprised to see CoST's stance against the CDF in this op. Aren't CDF and CoST typically buddy buddy?  ;)

Guest Specs

We are Specs, and we hope to continue that tradition. Sounds like one or two individuals just have little man syndrome.

Maybe you have a few ex UFS in your ranks!

This will be my third OP in COST. I don't recall ever hearing any anti-CDF comments from any COST players. So I don't know where all of this "COST is against CDF" stuff started. To the best of my knowledge, it's not from COST.

Guest Specs

This will be my third OP in COST. I don't recall ever hearing any anti-CDF comments from any COST players. So I don't know where all of this "COST is against CDF" stuff started. To the best of my knowledge, it's not from COST.

Hm, perhaps some spread UFS propaganda! 

Its actually just friendly ribbing from actual friends, CoST and CDF leadership are all from OKC, Its good natured fun. Historically it has been CoST and CDF vs UFS, really depends on what the orders say to how we actually play the game out. Hell, I was CDF at ESR19..

Interesting twist - hard to say , could allow for more trigger time and could turn into a civil war CoST states. I wonder if the CoST treat their civilian warriors well or if they send them on point into an ambush so as to get the enemy to shoot them. That would not be good. I think the UFS would treat conscripts in a better more humane way than that.  Something to think about for sure.