American MilSim
Helios

Kryptek Clothing Combat Shirt/Pants

I'm a fan of VertX and wear their Phantom LT pants for work, but their offerings in Kryptek patterns (such as the Gunfighter Shirt) don't have some of the features that I look for in operational clothing. In searching for an alternative, I came across UR Tactical. Even though they're based in Hong Kong, they claim to use authentic patterns for their material and offer clothing similar to Crye Gen3 offerings:

460a9267_ur.jpg

OPS Integrated Battle Pants 3D in Kryptek Mandrake

I inquired about a Mandrake shirt and they told me it would be available within the month:
OPS_IMPROVED_DIR_4f86b92c8416b.jpg

Improved Direct Action Shirt in A-TACS FG

They already offer A-TACS FG, so CoST is in luck. Unfortunately they don't offer any Nomad-patterned items at this time, although you could inquire. They do already offer A-TACS AU if you're looking for an alternative to DCU or MultiCam.

I haven't ordered any of these items yet myself, so I cannot attest first-hand to their quality, but the reviews I've been able to find are positive. If you're willing to pay the premium it might be a viable alternative for those that are wanting to get in on the Kryptek goodness now that it's an allowed pattern at AMS Events.

I haven't had a chance to grab some vertex pants yet, but I did get a Vertex Typhoon Gunfighter shirt. It's like a standard ACU shirt, NOT a combat shirt. It is no doubt a tuff uniform, but that also means it will be hot. I also noticed their sizes run a little big.

That combat shirt will also be a great alternative to the sweltering hot PropperATACS tops they currently offer where rolling up your sleeves for added comfort is literally impossible.

Good find, Helios!!

I haven't had a chance to grab some vertex pants yet, but I did get a Vertex Typhoon Gunfighter shirt. It's like a standard ACU shirt, NOT a combat shirt. It is no doubt a tuff uniform, but that also means it will be hot. I also noticed their sizes run a little big.

That combat shirt will also be a great alternative to the sweltering hot PropperATACS tops they currently offer where rolling up your sleeves for added comfort is literally impossible.

Good find, Helios!!

I swear to god the Proper combat shirts have to be for "cold" use only, it's like they made the as hot as possible on purpose...

I agree w/ Metal on the Vertx gear, be interesting you see how this other manufacture turns out.

Yea, I put the UR tactical stuff up on our FB page after trying one of their Kryptek Mandrake helmet covers.

6xch.jpg

Good stuff and really well made. Definitely getting some of those Integrated pants now.

Pretty sick picture...