American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Aswayze

Icom radios and accessories for sale

I am getting rid of the rest of my "normal" airsofting radio gear since it just never really gets used.  

9379124821_f0cef92edc_c.jpg

#1 Bearcom (ICOM rebrand) F21S (Two channel) with 2 rechargable battery packs of unknown vintage tested good, works, takes programming etc.  $40 **SOLD to Ready**

#2 ICOM F21S (Two channel) with AA battery adapter (How I use all of mine)  tested good, works, takes programming $40 **SOLD to Ready**

#3 ICOM F21S (Two channel) with AA battery adapter (How I use all of mine)  tested good, works, takes programming $40 **SOLD to Ready**

#4 ICOM F3S (VHF) With AA battery adapter tested good, takes programming $40 

9381908684_96c78fbea4_c.jpg

#5 ICOM F-420 Vehicle radio.  In the GMRS frequency range (Like the one in my Dodge) tested good, takes programming, needs new hand mic (the original one is there and operational but crunched) $75

9381909026_aecd1b5943_c.jpg

#6 ICOM BC-146 Desktop charger $5 **SOLD to Ready**

#7 ICOM BC-146 Desktop charger $5 

#8 ICOM F4, F40G, F21/s 440-470 long antenna new in bag $10 

#9 Same as above, used with chip in the tip that does not effect operation $5 **SOLD to Ready**

9379123481_656f2037b1_c.jpg

#10 ICOM BC-144 charger gutted and converted to Deans to allow charging ICOM radio batteries with smart charger (set to 1 amp or less) $15 

#11 ICOM HM-46L hand mic $5 

9386841372_42c78c272b_c.jpg

#12 ICOM original headset with VS-1L PTT (missing the clip) $15 

#13 ICOM VS-1L PTT (missing the clip) $5 

#14 Cable for programming the F21, F4, etc $10 

#15 AA battery adapter for the F3/F4 series radio.  $10

All prices plus shipping if you need them shipped.  

That one is set up for AA batteries already so you do not NEED a charger for that one.  AAs is totally the way to go on these anyways, much less hassle and a TON more run time than old rechargeable batteries. 

Picture added of the headset.  Remember, with ICOM factory accessories L as a suffix means that it's a 90 degree plug which is perfect for the F21, F11 and all the other smaller frame radios with the side plug but will not fit the top plug on the F3 without getting in the way of the antenna.   To use this headset with the F3 you would need to change the PTT to a VS-1 rather than a VS-1L.  

I know, I know, i keep messing with your ability to upsell yourself... 

You could get the extra AA battery pack or the programming cable if you just must have something else both of those work dandy with the F3S.  

See then there you go!  

It's even more exciting to have a radio when it talks on the channels you want to talk on.  It's currently programmed to the NOAA weather channels since we used it for years as our weather radio at East Wind till it got replaced by a new (by that we mean older period correct) one.  

Good good good.  Hopefully it will give you many years of good service as it did for me.  

The East Wind guys now get to use this for a weather radio instead:  

9017157074_8ef8393707_z.jpg

With realistic wood grain finish even!  

At least till I find a great deal on an issue radio that will tune to those frequencies...  

Sign in to follow this