American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
Tusk

WTS: Daytona Gun Mk. 46, M249 SAW

Bought this last year for AMS thinking we could use this in nested MG areas for the player. But never got it up to fly... plus, somebody might be too tempted to steal this. It's pretty awesome. Perfect (Absolutely perfect!) for anyone going for the Army Ranger or SEAL Heavy Gunner impression.

A little history on the weapon; the original donor body was an A&K Mk. 46 with quad rails in the front, shorter Para style barrel, and collapsable stock with the shoulder support wire and has a VLTOR replica flash hider. The stock is like the M249G. (Bunch of OK Air Guardsmen told me once their M249's were converted to "Golfs" and have these stocks.) If one is a support gunner, this is her/her's wet dream. Comes with 1 electronic box magazine. Conversion was performed by Tony Rizzo of http://www.tnkguns.com - The line for your external air source goes through the pistol grip. Serial number on the receiver says "EK 0019" but I'm not sure if they're individually numbered receivers or not.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Looking for $600 shipped but I maybe willing to negotiate. Absolutely no trades, so please don't offer or ask.

MK46-1.jpg

MK46-2.jpg

MK46-3.jpg

Yes this is a wet dream, swweeett set up. I might be interested in this in a few weeks if it has not sold. I get my bonus at the end of July. So I night be opened to it. Just saying if it has not moved by the then!!

By the way, is there anything coming with it  like battery, Sling, etc?

What size battery does it run on and how long normally does the battery last?

Is it lipo ready?

This is not an AEG. This is a Daytona Gun. It runs on an external air source. No batteries required for the gun. Just some double AA's for the box mag. And there is nothing extra coming with it.

The process for a DG is you take an AEG, send it off to be un-AEG'd, they do a bunch of work installing their Gas Blow Back system, then you pay them and you get an awesome GBB. You just have to have an external air source hook up for it.

Sign in to follow this