American MilSim
TheJP

Operation: Rebel Yell II - REGISTRATION LINK

JP, If we purchase the Barracks camping slots. Do we have a dead line for check in time? or Can I roll in there say 10pm-1am time frame and still get checked in? making the 6 hour drive right after my NCO academy class is over..

working on that barrack slots will allow you to stay Fri/Sat night, not 100% suer on when they will open the Barracks Friday, but I would assume late afternoon.

PLEASE BE ADVISED!

American MilSim is announcing a date change for Rebel Yell II to

September 7th-8th

As you guys know we are opening registration for this incredible event tomorrow.  However, Friday American MilSim was notified that the military had changed the reservation date to accommodate troops training for deployment. The good news is the event has been moved one week prior to the original date.  We are truly sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone and thrown your plans into disarray but we are always vulnerable to this when we try to lock in a great MOUT facility such as Camp Gruber!

So as you are sitting there debating this change remember that we are lucky enough to be able to do this because of the brave men and women that protect us.  We are planning a spectacular event and hope to see everyone there on September 7th-8th.

So...get your kit together and get ready to “DO WORK”!

Registration Opens tomorrow (July 15th) @ 12:00 CST

PLEASE BE ADVISED!

American MilSim is announcing a date change for Rebel Yell II to
September 7th-8th

As you guys know we are opening registration for this incredible event tomorrow.  However, Friday American MilSim was notified that the military had changed the reservation date to accommodate troops training for deployment. The good news is the event has been moved one week prior to the original date.  We are truly sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone and thrown your plans into disarray but we are always vulnerable to this when we try to lock in a great MOUT facility such as Camp Gruber!

So as you are sitting there debating this change remember that we are lucky enough to be able to do this because of the brave men and women that protect us.  We are planning a spectacular event and hope to see everyone there on September 7th-8th.

So...get your kit together and get ready to “DO WORKâ€!

Registration Opens tomorrow (July 15th) @ 12:00 CST

adapt and over come

I totally understand why you had to change the event dates, and I don't hold that against you guys, but DAMN I'm pissed that I can't make it anymore.

Good luck to all the Coalition boys (and girls).  CoST Strong!

Well, do the date change I will not be able to attend now due to the date being the same as try Outs for the Special Operations Response Team for the sheriffs Office Jail. Y'all have fun.

Well, do the date change I will not be able to attend now due to the date being the same as try Outs for the Special Operations Response Team for the sheriffs Office Jail. Y'all have fun.

Bummer Rebel, best of luck with the try outs!

Guest Specs

ORYII will be my first time attending an AMS event. I'll be running with the awesome guys of Coal Creek Command as their first sniper. Registered promptly the other day and grabbed my tickets. Hopefully August passes us by quickly.

Hoping to meet a lot of ya'll out there in September!

Death to the UFS and CoST scum!

Edited by Specs

ORYII will be my first time attending an AMS event. I'll be running with the awesome guys of Coal Creek Command as their first sniper. Registered promptly the other day and grabbed my tickets. Hopefully August passes us by quickly.

Hoping to meet a lot of ya'll out there in September!

Death to the UFS scum! Long live the CoST.

Sounds great bud! This will be my wife's intro to MILSIM. Looking forward to slinging plastic with you.