AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Dutch

Where/when do we get to view Gray State video/photos?

KDog's photos are (as always) amazing, bountiful, and readily available. However, I'd love to see the video and photos that the Gray State folks were shooting. I didn't see much of KDog most of the weekend, but every time I turned around, I bumped into a Gray State shooter.

I don't care about photos or video of my ugly mug, but some of the firefights I was in were pretty great, and I'd love to see them from another angle.

Id like to see those as well. Also, the Video of this last op at BH2. The DAM Missons are so much fun, ill not do another op without also buying the DAM!

Yes i too would like to see it I also had a camera in my face the whole time this year and was like cool got on k dog......one photo so i guess it was gray state JP where is it someone please!

Let me ping BO on this, I am not 100% sure on the rights/ownership of GS's footage and Photos.

Hey guys!

We are working on getting the footage from GS! They are working on a montage for us and we are in the process of retrieving all the footage! Trust us we are just as anxious as you guys!!

Thanks!

BigSilva

Still waiting to get this video footage.  It is almost time to start signing up for Broken Home 3 and many of our guys is wondering where the footage they paid for is.