American MilSim
Bilbo

Lost & Found

I was wondering if anyone out there found some ESS Crossbow sunglasses, with smoke lense. It has a small chip on the bottom left lense (as you're wearing it). I mindlessly put them on my head, then geared up for battle in the AO, and they fell off my head somewhere in the field. I was getting in and out of our teams POV all day, so it's likely they were run over, but on the off chance they were seen and picked up, I'd like to know they are safe. Thanks, and hope to see everyone out there soon!

Lost a K120 mag, the baseplate is painted OD green and is pretty beat up so you may see some white paint as well. and if you remove the baseplate there is a "4" in silver sharpie underneath. 

long shot but someone may have it.

I'll pay return shipping.

posted this in the wrong subforum first. my bad.

Lost: Coyote brown shoulder pad from a two point sling, about 14"-18" long. Velcro open/closure runs long length of pad.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Lost a K120 mag, the baseplate is painted OD green and is pretty beat up so you may see some white paint as well. and if you remove the baseplate there is a "4" in silver sharpie underneath. 

long shot but someone may have it.

posted this in the wrong subforum first. my bad.

Not sure what a K120 is, but I turned in a KWA mid that was left in the CoST COC. I don't recall it being painted, however...

Not sure what a K120 is, but I turned in a KWA mid that was left in the CoST COC. I don't recall it being painted, however...

The k120s are the kwa polymer midcaps. if the baseplate wasnt painted it wasnt mine but I hope it gets back to its owner, those are pretty good mags. thanks. 

and I actually dropped it at the CoST coc at the end of sunday's evo.

Lost:

Madbull Surefire QD suppressor, no markings other than trades, I'm pretty sure it's the 7.5". IT was lost somewhere in the ravine just before I believe Colleville.

Lost:

Madbull Surefire QD suppressor, no markings other than trades, I'm pretty sure it's the 7.5". IT was lost somewhere in the ravine just before I believe Colleville.

Found, please PM me your shipping address.

STOP LOSING SHIT, and if you do PUT YOUR NAME ON EVERYTHING ;)

I have a pistol mag of some sort, not sure what model type.

Uses green gas/propane.

Has some special taping on it, but no name. Will bring to Rebel Yell or ship to owner if they can describe the special taping on it.