American MilSim
Sign in to follow this  
roughneck88

For Active duty, Reserve, NG, Retired, Vets

Did not know if ya'll were aware of it or not? How ever there is a a new site for Military & prior Military for discounts on alot of different  stuff. But there prices on  Gear, Cloths, Boots, Eye wear, etc are very good prices.

The company name is GOV X and the website is http://www.govx.com/.

There is a verification process, but the easiest way I found was scanning my ID and sending it to them. Got approved in an Hour. If you do not have one they will take DD214 or they can call your unit. Discount's are awesome. i just bought a Banshee PC for $119.00

just thought I would pass it on!

Did not know if ya'll were aware of it or not? How ever there is a a new site for Military & prior Military for discounts on alot of different  stuff. But there prices on  Gear, Cloths, Boots, Eye wear, etc are very good prices.

The company name is GOV X and the website is http://www.govx.com/.

There is a verification process, but the easiest way I found was scanning my ID and sending it to them. Got approved in an Hour. If you do not have one they will take DD214 or they can call your unit. Discount's are awesome. i just bought a Banshee PC for $119.00

just thought I would pass it on!

You now only have to provide them with your GOV account or consent to them requesting for verification. (Active and Guard) at least. It is a great site with a flat ship rate of 7.95 

Roger that,  I am retired guard and have only my MID, copy of 201 file, DD214. ID was just  easier to scan and send, for me.

It is a great site and they are still adding vendors as they come in!