American MilSim
T-TownKid

Foul weather

No I have no problem with playing in crappy weather war stops for nothing. It was just a question I didn't know if ams had rules on this I will play in whatever

Close ground lighting is about the only hazard we'd suspend play for... oh and tornado, or volcanic eruptions. ;)

Close ground lighting is about the only hazard we'd suspend play for... oh and tornado, or volcanic eruptions. ;)

We also keep fighting when the Zombie Apocalypse hit's us. Oh wait were shooting plastic BB's of frak were all dead. Dam you no real steal rule dam you!!!ggggrrrrr brains brains!!!

With all this BS and macho man chest beating about being able to play in rain aside....my real concern is my helo gun run and infil/exfil. Can the HELO play in the rain and high winds too?

And akin to that ^^ , the weather report says 30% chance of isolated thunder storms right now. Rain is cool and all with us just checking to see what you guys call is on that last minute before we leave tomorrow to get out there.