American MilSim
Joe

Reloading and helo gun run

I have two, related questions:

1. Sometimes a helo passenger has limited notice and cannot get to a CCP or FOB or has to wait for their turn at the helo pad. Is it possible to reload and top off magazines while you are waiting for the helo, even if you are not at a CCP or FOB?

The above question assumes the waiting passenger(s) cannot engage, or be engaged by, opposing forces.

2. If I empty all my magazines or my SSW weapon before my gun run time is over, can I reload and keep firing during my gun run?

I would like to think the answer to both of these questions is "yes". For Question # 1, it would simply be a matter of practicality and game balance.

For Question # 2, it is a little more complicated. The purpose of a gun run is to shoot up things. I would like to be able to maintain fire during the entire duration of my gun run.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

I have two, related questions:

1. Sometimes a helo passenger has limited notice and cannot get to a CCP or FOB or has to wait for their turn at the helo pad. Is it possible to reload and top off magazines while you are waiting for the helo, even if you are not at a CCP or FOB?

The above question assumes the waiting passenger(s) cannot engage, or be engaged by, opposing forces.

2. If I empty all my magazines or my SSW weapon before my gun run time is over, can I reload and keep firing during my gun run?

I would like to think the answer to both of these questions is "yes". For Question # 1, it would simply be a matter of practicality and game balance.

For Question # 2, it is a little more complicated. The purpose of a gun run is to shoot up things. I would like to be able to maintain fire during the entire duration of my gun run.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

1. Yes.

2. No, reloading in the HELO will not be practical.