American MilSim

Just read the AMS ruleset, and did not see any reference to only being allowed to use bio bb's, just trying to verify, was just told that only bio bb's are allowed at any AMS event.

No, but if you are found not using BIO BBs - you will be asked to leave the AO w/o refund and not allowed to attend another AMS event. That's what jp said so I would just buy some bio bbs to be on the safe side

If you're going to pay ~$100+ to attend an event are you really going to risk being tossed out over one of the more easy rules to abide by? That being said if your squad leader does his/her job and makes sure you're abiding by the rules. If you aren't following them you'd delay your whole squad from being deployed until you correct the issue. I'm not sure about you but i don't want to hold my whole squad up to unload all of my mags, go purchase bio ammo, and reload all of my mags. When that could have been avoided by just buying bio to start with.

Fallon, thanks for the post info, I didn't want to show up with regular ammo and not get to participate. It would be nice to have that info in the rule set, some of us have never been to an Americam Milsim event before, so if we read the rule set, and it doesn't state specifically bio only, means you would show up and not get to participate and pretty much be throwing your money away. I was NOT complaining about having to use bios by any means, I am trying to make sure I am in compliance with ALL the rules. This is my first big OP and I am very much looking forward to going